And we're back!

Main Menu

World War 3 ?

Started by mongers, December 09, 2011, 10:54:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mongers

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Ideologue

Bob Evil from Timechasers sure had different politics as a young man.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

FunkMonk

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Razgovory

Guy was annoying.  So break it down for me, did we win WW3?
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Ideologue

With the help of our epoch-hopping Cessnas, World War 3 never even happened!

I think the more pertinent question is why Moriarty thought this was worthy of a thread.  It's so obnoxious (from what I saw anyway, it's like where Dennis Kucinich meets Ron Paul), that I'm sure even he doesn't believe in it.  But it's also not very funny in its lunacy, instead merely shrill.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Syt

That guy doesn't seem to blink  . . . :unsure:
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Josquius

██████
██████
██████

Eddie Teach

It's part of Mongers' evil plot to give us headaches.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Razgovory

I had to turn it down quite a bit to stand this guy.  I did comment though, so I'm proud.  I hope the NWO hurries up and silences this guy.  Jesus, what an annoying man.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

crazy canuck

who ever "They" are, they are certainly powerful folk if they are able to orchestrate a popular rising in Libya to mask the fact they are really enslaving the people of the US.  Its a pity, that despite all their power They are unable to silence this beacon of truth.

Spooky

So, he emphatically states that we will be in World War 3, formally declared, by the end of 2011.  We better fire up the Armored divisions and deploy the carriers, not much time left.

Neil

His accent reminds me of Palin.  I was waiting for a 'You Betcha!'
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

grumbler

:huh:  The guy doesn't even once mention Thatcher closing the coal mines.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

hotshot

Somebody shoot that guy.

mongers

Phew, close call, seems like we only just missed out on WW3. :ccr:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"