Main Menu

Towns

Started by Syt, November 17, 2011, 02:31:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

Quote from: DontSayBanana on November 18, 2011, 01:35:37 PM
Quote from: garbon on November 18, 2011, 01:31:25 PM
Eww, they better change up the graphics in the paid version. :D

Seriously.  It looks like stuff I threw together in my Visual Basic class in high school.

EDIT: I'm talking about inclusion of free sprite packages, BTW, not claiming to have more artistic talent.

:hug:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

DontSayBanana

Quote from: garbon on November 18, 2011, 02:43:25 PM
:hug:

Hey, I gotta disclaimer everything now, since certain nameless people insist on confusing me with our resident "expert." :P
Experience bij!

Valmy

Ultima 6 called and wants its graphics back.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

garbon

If you watch one of their youtube videos, he says that his wife created the cow image. How embarrassing for her.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Jaron

Some of the sprites reminds me of those Bratz dolls.
Winner of THE grumbler point.