News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

PSA: Game Discounts

Started by vinraith, April 28, 2009, 02:49:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grey Fox

Got Super Mega Baseball : Extra Innings Edition.

Simple yet very deep arcade baseball game.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Archy

I bought rogue state in steam sale. Stil have to try it.
Also ckII conclave and some small DLC for ETS2

Habbaku

:hmm:  The sale ended already.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

garbon

Time works differently here.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

mongers

Quote from: Habbaku on July 04, 2016, 01:25:26 PM
:hmm:  The sale ended already.

Yeah, just notice that.

Had intended to login in the last few days, but RL got in the way, so I obviously wasn't that bothered about playing a new game!
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

celedhring

Ended up buying LA Noire at the very end of the sale. That makes it 4 CK2 DLCs and a full game for this sale.

Alcibiades

LA Noire was an enjoyable game.  Hope it stands up to time.   :)
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Caliga

Yep.  I absolutely loved it.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Liep

Quote from: Alcibiades on July 07, 2016, 05:28:24 PM

I liked it a lot, but got annoyed at all the times I failed the stupid watch this animated person and tell if he/she's a lying piece of shit or not.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

garbon

Quote from: Liep on July 08, 2016, 02:08:29 AM
Quote from: Alcibiades on July 07, 2016, 05:28:24 PM

I liked it a lot, but got annoyed at all the times I failed the stupid watch this animated person and tell if he/she's a lying piece of shit or not.

:yes:

Some were easy to get and some were like :huh:

Overall liked game though perhaps a bit too short
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

celedhring

Yeah, I have been told interrogation is pretty annoying. But I'm a sucker for classic noir so it's time I played this.

DontSayBanana

Quote from: garbon on July 08, 2016, 02:12:33 AM
:yes:

Some were easy to get and some were like :huh:

Overall liked game though perhaps a bit too short

I didn't get that feeling, but I enjoy doing collectables, and there are a ludicrous amount of them in that game.  Also, yeah- Mila Kunis' character in particular has got one terrible poker face; I almost laughed at that one.
Experience bij!

celedhring

I find hilarious the way the PC yells at everybody when he doubts or accuses them.

But yeah, I'm enjoying it quite a bit so far. I usually don't care that much for technical achievements in games, but the quality of the faces' animations is astounding. They really draw you in.

DontSayBanana

Quote from: celedhring on July 09, 2016, 08:29:42 AM
I find hilarious the way the PC yells at everybody when he doubts or accuses them.

But yeah, I'm enjoying it quite a bit so far. I usually don't care that much for technical achievements in games, but the quality of the faces' animations is astounding. They really draw you in.

As I understand it, they upped the budget a bit for LA Noire and did full facial motion capture for the questioning segments.
Experience bij!

Josquius

LA Noire seems to be up there with last year's fifa for being cheap in game shops around the land.

I played a bit into it. Questioning a Argentinian guy. But meh. Too much of a perfectionist.
██████
██████
██████