News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

PSA: Game Discounts

Started by vinraith, April 28, 2009, 02:49:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

P'dox store is having a sale. 50% off on Cossacks. Higher % off older things for EUIV and CK2.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Caliga

Quote from: garbon on June 08, 2016, 07:54:05 AM
P'dox store is having a sale. 50% off on Cossacks. Higher % off older things for EUIV and CK2.
Nice, thanks. :cool:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Razgovory

Steam has a sale, and Pike and Shot never decreases in price. :mad:
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

The Brain

Quote from: Razgovory on June 23, 2016, 11:06:21 PM

:unsure:
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

celedhring

Nothing on sale that really entices me... I guess I'll bite the bullet and just pack up on CK2 DLCs.

Liep

Quote from: celedhring on June 24, 2016, 03:10:45 AM
Nothing on sale that really entices me... I guess I'll bite the bullet and just pack up on CK2 DLCs.

Mass Effect 2 for €5!
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Tamas

It is 50% off.  :huh:

Razgovory

Quote from: Tamas on June 25, 2016, 03:40:45 AM

It is 50% off.  :huh:

Really, when I looked at it, it was full price.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Pedrito

Quote from: celedhring on June 24, 2016, 03:10:45 AM
Without flash sales and special timed offers, Steam Sale has become rather dull, and useless to be up for 15 days. I mean, once I've evaluated the discounts on the games I'm interested in the first time I log on, for the following days I won't need to check prices anymore.

L.
b / h = h / b+h

27 Zoupa Points, redeemable at the nearest liquor store! :woot:

Grey Fox

The sense of discovery is totally gone & now there is no chance the deal is ever going to get better.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

sbr

If I were to choose one of Pillars of Eternity or Divinity Original Sin which should I choose and why?

Razgovory

Only played Pillars.  Had a lot of fun.

celedhring

Quote from: sbr on June 25, 2016, 08:53:14 AM
If I were to choose one of Pillars of Eternity or Divinity Original Sin which should I choose and why?

Tough choice, I enjoyed both greatly. Pillars has much better writing, Divinity has better gameplay.

FunkMonk

Got Pike and Shot for half off on Steam. Really quite fun  :bowler:
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.