And we're back!

Main Menu

PSA: Game Discounts

Started by vinraith, April 28, 2009, 02:49:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syt

If you want 10+ Tom Clancy games for $10.- then Humble Bundle is for you:

https://www.humblebundle.com/

QuoteGet ready for R6S with Tom Clancy classics! Rainbow Six® Siege's release is right around the corner, so we've got plenty of games to play while you wait. Pay $1 or more for Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six®, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six® 3 Gold, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six® Vegas, Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Chaos Theory®, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon®, and Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six® Siege - Multiplayer Beta. Pay more than the average price and also receive Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six® Vegas 2, Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Conviction™ Deluxe Edition, and Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell®. Pay $10 or more, and get all of that plus Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier™ and Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell® Blacklist™. Want even more? Pay $75 to get all of the games in the bundle and receive Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six® Siege when it's released, an exclusive Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six® Siege t-shirt, and a coupon for 66% off up to any three Ubisoft titles in the Humble Store (excludes pre-orders).
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

PRC

http://www.wingamestore.com/ has a labor day sale that has a bunch of CK titles on sale, including Horse Lords, Charlemagne and the newer DLC.

Also bought Door Kickers in the sale which is a hell of a lot of fun.

Caliga

A bunch of Paradox shit includings DLCs is on sale this weekend.

QUESTION:  Are either of Common Sense or Horse Lords worth getting at around a $10 price point?
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Solmyr

Legends of Eisenwald worth getting for 12,59 €?

Syt

If you like JRPGs and wish there were more for your Android device, then this Humble Bundle might be for you: https://www.humblebundle.com/mobile
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Syt

—Stephen Jay Gould

MadImmortalMan

Anno 2070 for $9.99 on steam. I got maybe seventeen hours of enjoyment out of that if it helps.
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

MadBurgerMaker

This is not REALLY a game discount in the sense that we've been using here, but I just ordered a new GTX 970 4GB gfx card from Amazon, and they sent me an email for a choice between that new AssCreed Syndicate game and Rainbow 6 Siege (which doesn't come out until December, apparently) fo free.  So if you're thinking of a new graphics card, hey a free game comes with at least one.

PRC

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on October 31, 2015, 03:10:47 PM
This is not REALLY a game discount in the sense that we've been using here, but I just ordered a new GTX 970 4GB gfx card from Amazon, and they sent me an email for a choice between that new AssCreed Syndicate game and Rainbow 6 Siege (which doesn't come out until December, apparently) fo free.  So if you're thinking of a new graphics card, hey a free game comes with at least one.

Which game are you choosing?  Rainbow 6 Siege looks rad.

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: PRC on October 31, 2015, 06:11:41 PM
Which game are you choosing?  Rainbow 6 Siege looks rad.

Probably Rainbow 6, but I haven't decided yet.

garbon

Syndicate is yet another iteration of the series. If you like the series and want more, have at it, though so far I've seen nothing truly original in this latest one. I also generally stay away from ubisoft on pc as u play is annoying.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

MadBurgerMaker

Yeah that's the impression I've been getting from the gameplay videos I've seen after getting that email. 

Solmyr

GOG just started their autumn sale.

I've unlocked the code for System Shock 2 but I already have it on Steam, so if anyone wants it on GOG just PM me.

crazy canuck

looks like steam sale is starting