News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

PSA: Game Discounts

Started by vinraith, April 28, 2009, 02:49:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Brain

OMG there's a tarted up Titan Quest version??? And it's in my library? And 75% off on Steam for those who don't own Titan Quest yet? Sweet!
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

garbon

Quote from: Caliga on September 01, 2016, 03:37:42 PM
Quote from: garbon on September 01, 2016, 03:32:51 PM
Steam having p'dox sale weekend. Mare Nostrum for EU4 is now 1/3rd off.

For the Glory makes the sale again. I'm amazed it still has buyers, if recency of reviews are any indication. :D
Is Mare Nostrum worth it?  IIRC almost all of the new features were included in the free patch?

I don't know. I don't have it!
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Caliga

Ok.  I open my question to the floor then. :)
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Josquius

██████
██████
██████

Josephus

There's a Paradox sale on Steam.

is March of the Eagles any good?
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

garbon

Quote from: Josephus on September 02, 2016, 08:31:53 AM
There's a Paradox sale on Steam.

Yes, that is indeed what I said. :P

Quote from: Josephus on September 02, 2016, 08:31:53 AM
is March of the Eagles any good?

I don't think so. I picked it up on a sale and have played it all of an hour. Feels like a compact, simpler (yet still requiring effort to learn) version of the EU series. YMMV.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Josephus

Thanks. I'll accept your mileage on this one.
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Solmyr

Josquius

Pretty good sale on there too.

Oddly I notice ck2 hasn't updated the complete collection since before charlemagne
██████
██████
██████

Scipio

Finally picked up Arkham Knight on the WB sale on Steam. Pretty fun. RUns okay on my slow-ass system.
What I speak out of my mouth is the truth.  It burns like fire.
-Jose Canseco

There you go, giving a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck.
-Every cop, The Wire

"It is always good to be known for one's Krapp."
-John Hurt

MadBurgerMaker

Mad Max is $10 on Steam.  Worth it?

E: There's also something called Middle Earth Shadow of Mordor for $7.50.  Got that, Mad Max, and some Call of Duty games that I hadn't played yet.  Or at least I don't think I've played them yet.  There are a shitload of Call of Duty games now, man. 

Scipio

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on September 18, 2016, 06:45:57 PM
Mad Max is $10 on Steam.  Worth it?

E: There's also something called Middle Earth Shadow of Mordor for $7.50.  Got that, Mad Max, and some Call of Duty games that I hadn't played yet.  Or at least I don't think I've played them yet.  There are a shitload of Call of Duty games now, man.
Mad Max is fucking great. Shadow of Mordor is okay.
What I speak out of my mouth is the truth.  It burns like fire.
-Jose Canseco

There you go, giving a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck.
-Every cop, The Wire

"It is always good to be known for one's Krapp."
-John Hurt

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

celedhring

Quote from: Syt on October 05, 2016, 07:20:29 AM
Company of Heroes 1 + 2 plus add ons are on HumbeBundle for $10.-

https://www.humblebundle.com/company-of-heroes-10th-anniversary

Any value here for those of us who don't care about MP?

Syt

No idea. I got the first one on a sale and found it too fast paced and hectic even in SP for my liking.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.