News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Bride of Slargos: The Racist Tram Lady

Started by Kleves, December 02, 2011, 07:00:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kleves

My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

garbon

Thankfully Britain isn't afraid to lock such individuals away. :lol:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

jimmy olsen

Quote from: garbon on December 02, 2011, 07:51:32 PM
She'd get brought in for disturbing the peace here too, wouldn't she?
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Razgovory

Quote from: jimmy olsen on December 04, 2011, 12:25:47 AM
Quote from: garbon on December 02, 2011, 07:51:32 PM
She'd get brought in for disturbing the peace here too, wouldn't she?

It would depend on if a cop was present and if he was sufficiently annoyed.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Capetan Mihali

Kind of makes me miss riding the bus everyday.   :blush:   The Chinese guy always sipping a pint of vodka who never paid the fare... The two young women, white and black, high as hell, alternately nodding off into their huge Slurpees... The black junior high kids calling me Harry Potter... And all the regular working people you can never remember....  The highlight was probably some kid thew a brick full force into the window right by some guy's head.  Or maybe the bus on bus crash.    :homestar:   Now I just walk everywhere or take the T, only a few local bus rides these days.
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

garbon

Quote from: Capetan Mihali on December 04, 2011, 01:35:24 AM
Now I just walk everywhere or take the T, only a few local bus rides these days.

Till like march or may or so, you can take a free shuttle bus from Alewife to Harvard Square. Just think how the bus can be when it is free!
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Slargos

Are you insane?  I would never let my child ride public transport with those filthy niggers.

Razgovory

What do you expect her to do on a Cabinet Nazi's salary?
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Eddie Teach

I don't think she'd appreciate his bork-bork accent.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?