Peruvian Mayor Afraid Tap Water Will Turn Entire Town Gay

Started by jimmy olsen, November 23, 2011, 03:40:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmy olsen

Will no one put a halt to this insidious Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids!?

http://www.postchronicle.com/news/breakingnews/article_212390866.shtml?rssfeed

QuotePeruvian Mayor Jose Benitez Afraid Tap Water Will Turn Entire Town Gay
by Jim Brogan

Can certain minerals in tap water make a gay? One mayor in Peru seems to think so, and he has taken it upon himself to warn the town of Huarmey.

Peruvian Mayor Jose Benitez has blamed high mineral levels in the area's drinking water for an increase in the area's homosexual men. The mineral he believes is responsible is called Strontium.

According to Pink News, Huarmey Mayor Jose Benitez commented on the strontium levels at the launch of a local water access project, where he noted that high levels of the mineral reduces testosterone in men.

"Unfortunately strontium reduces male hormones and suddenly we'll be as Tabalosos, as other towns, where the percentages are increasing of homosexuality," Benitez is quoted by LGBT Asylum News as saying.

"Young people have low self-esteem by this stigma."

Dr. Robert Castro Rodriguez, dean of the College of Pharmaceutical Chemistry of Lima, has hit back at Benitez's claims, insisting the mineral can lead to health problems, but homosexuality is not one of them.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Barrister

Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Malthus

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Barrister

Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

fhdz

and the horse you rode in on

Tonitrus

How about spiking tap water to increase gayness as a means of population control?  China should adopt this...they could stand to be more fabulous.