News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NFL Week 11 - Hail Tebow!

Started by jimmy olsen, November 18, 2011, 12:17:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil

At least they call it consistently though.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

The Minsky Moment

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 20, 2011, 04:22:20 PM
Whew.

And Dalton? The kid is a fucking JDAM.

That's what a young QB who can pass the football looks like.
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

Strix

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 19, 2011, 09:44:56 PM
Longhorn fans are such faggits.

Why the Texas hate?

They brought us Colt Mccoy er Chris Simms er Vince Young er Limas Sweed er Ricky Williams...

Without Texas many GMs and Coaches might still have their jobs!  ;)
"I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left." - Margaret Thatcher

Valmy

Quote from: Strix on November 21, 2011, 12:30:12 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 19, 2011, 09:44:56 PM
Longhorn fans are such faggits.

Why the Texas hate?

They brought us Colt Mccoy er Chris Simms er Vince Young er Limas Sweed er Ricky Williams...

Without Texas many GMs and Coaches might still have their jobs!  ;)

*yawn* That is pretty lame.

Casey Hampton worked out pretty well for you Steelheads why are you bitching?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Sophie Scholl

Grey Fox, you need to stop bitching about LFFL results.  I've had the worst luck of anyone this year.  Look at my points against.  Shit is insane.  I've been a top 2 or 3 team many weeks and ended up with a loss.  I've scored more points than you by a decent margin and have 2 wins so far. :bleeding:
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

jimmy olsen

I was so busy fixing my computer I forget to switch out my guys on bye. <_<

Looking at it though I would have only been able to replace one of them and still would have lost.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

derspiess

Quote from: jimmy olsen on November 21, 2011, 03:54:59 PM
I was so busy fixing my computer I forget to switch out my guys on bye. <_<

Looking at it though I would have only been able to replace one of them and still would have lost.

:punk:
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

MadBurgerMaker

Oh hey it's Tyler Palko.  I didn't know he's a lefty.

:hmm:  Speaking of lefties, the Texans are going to look weird with all the bootlegs going to the other side of the field.  It'll also be like watching the bootlegs at 1.5x speed, since Schaub is so slow.

Neil

4th and 1 on the 35 yard line, and you don't go for it?

The Patriots have won the game.  Cowardly coaching rarely wins out.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Neil on November 21, 2011, 09:01:26 PM
4th and 1 on the 35 yard line, and you don't go for it?

The Patriots have won the game.  Cowardly coaching rarely wins out.
He followed that up with an onside kick. Maybe he's just crazy?  :hmm:
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

MadBurgerMaker

:blink: Tyler Palko: kind of badass?

Oo he just got smashed on that play though.  He doesn't seem to mind slinging it downfield at all.

MadBurgerMaker

Yeah you know the holidays are here when the damn Lexus commercials with people leasing cars for their significant other start showing up.

Neil

Yeah.  Still, at least they displace that jerkass trying to tell me how powerful E-trade is.

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Neil on November 21, 2011, 10:10:46 PM
Yeah.  Still, at least they displace that jerkass trying to tell me how powerful E-trade is.

Oh the ads with the talking baby?  I hate those commercials.

Neil

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on November 21, 2011, 10:14:43 PM
Quote from: Neil on November 21, 2011, 10:10:46 PM
Oh the ads with the talking baby?  I hate those commercials.
No, I mean the mean the guy walking around in front of a giant scoreboard.

I'm neutral on the baby.  At first, I thought they were funny, but constant repetition on any channel that they think that stupid middle-class men who might be conned out of their money in the stock market might be watching has not made my heart grow fonder.