News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Should I spill the beans?

Started by Siege, November 14, 2011, 04:51:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zanza

Josephus

Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Barrister

Congrats Seigey!  Fatherhood is a wonderful, yet exhausting, experience.  I'm sure you'll love it.

And my wife and I struggled with fertility issues as well (though we didn't have to go as far as IVF before getting pregnant) and I know that can take a real psychological toll on you.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

lustindarkness

About time! :cheers:

Yes, life will change for you, for the better.
You will take care of yourself more and take fewer risks, so yes, and you can still retire from the Army, just stay away from the battlefront. You can train the younger ones that still have cartilage in their knees and their backs do not hurt. Or be a desk jockey if needs be.
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Jacob

The Brain

Congrats! :cheers:

That's awesome, Siege.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

HVC

Congrats. Even with all your craziness taken into consideration i actually think you'd be a good dad :)
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Martinus

Congrats. I hope your son turns out gay.  :cool:

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Valmy

Quote from: Martinus on November 14, 2011, 11:26:32 AM

What if it is a daughter? :hmm:  Will she be: old and fat?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Syt

And SIgebreaker was henceforth known as Beanspiller S.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

KRonn

Richard Hakluyt

Martinus

Quote from: Valmy on November 14, 2011, 11:32:53 AM
Quote from: Martinus on November 14, 2011, 11:26:32 AM

What if it is a daughter? :hmm:  Will she be: old and fat?

No, she will be hot, slim and look younger than she really is. That way Siege gets arrested.  :cool: