News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Penn State Goings-On

Started by jimmy olsen, November 06, 2011, 07:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crazy canuck

PLJ, doesnt your Ipod have a button of some sort you can push to skip stuff you dont want to hear about?

Admiral Yi

Quote from: jimmy olsen on November 15, 2011, 04:49:54 PM
By the way, if you don't want to be called out on being a horrible person maybe you shouldn't post horrible things. Being a pedophile apologist has its downsides.

I'm willing to live with being called a horrible person and a useless piece of shit.  I was merely commenting on the predicament you've put yourself in and the artificiality of chatting with each other.

Jemon Lello: my ethnicity is no secret.  Katmai tried to push the nickname "dogmuncher" for while, ultimately gave up.

Rasputin

Quote from: crazy canuck on November 15, 2011, 04:56:18 PM
PLJ, doesnt your Ipod have a button of some sort you can push to skip stuff you dont want to hear about?

probably

but i dont know how to work it beyond on and off

my daughter down loads my material for me

i was born 150 years later than intended
Who is John Galt?

Rasputin

Quote from: Admiral Yi on November 15, 2011, 04:59:32 PM
By the way, if you don't want to be called out on being a horrible person maybe you shouldn't post horrible things. Being a pedophile apologist has its downsides.

I'm willing to live with being called a horrible person and a useless piece of shit.  I was merely commenting on the predicament you've put yourself in and the artificiality of chatting with each other.

Jemon Lello: my ethnicity is no secret.  Katmai tried to push the nickname "dogmuncher" for while, ultimately gave up.

i pictured you looking like john belushi in animal house

dont know why though
Who is John Galt?

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Rasputin on November 15, 2011, 05:01:58 PM

dont know why though

I do have an enormous melon.

jimmy olsen

Several people here have called me horrible things and I still chat with them. I don't see how this is different. The very nature of anonymous internet forums lends an artificial nature to almost all conversations that occur on them.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

crazy canuck

Quote from: Admiral Yi on November 15, 2011, 05:03:05 PM

dont know why though

Lets not get Marti excited.

Razgovory

Are you ful blooded dog muncher, or a half breed?  For some reason I keep thinking you are only half.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Razgovory on November 15, 2011, 05:05:30 PM
Are you ful blooded dog muncher, or a half breed?  For some reason I keep thinking you are only half.

Breed.

Rasputin

Quote from: jimmy olsen on November 15, 2011, 05:03:36 PM

Several people here have called me horrible things and I still chat with them. I don't see how this is different. The very nature of anonymous internet forums lends an artificial nature to almost all conversations that occur on them.
:hmm:

yours was pretty over the top ad hominem
Who is John Galt?

Rasputin

Quote from: Admiral Yi on November 15, 2011, 05:03:05 PM

dont know why though

that's what sandusky said...
Who is John Galt?

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Rasputin on November 15, 2011, 05:19:53 PM

I don't see how anyone can read what he wrote and not find it repulsive. Maybe Slargos has written something worse once upon a time, but I doubt it.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Ideologue

I guess I missed the part where Tim was mean.  Summary?
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Rasputin

Quote from: jimmy olsen on November 15, 2011, 05:32:12 PM
Quote from: Rasputin on November 15, 2011, 05:19:53 PM

I don't see how anyone can read what he wrote and not find it repulsive. Maybe Slargos has written something worse once upon a time, but I doubt it.

nobody is suggesting you shouldve agreed with it but you left no room for his having even misppoken before you essentially called him the defender of child molesters and rapists

do you suggest that youve never expressed something and had it come out differently than intended?

if so you havent been around enough women to have had it pointed out to you with frequency
Who is John Galt?