News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Andy Rooney dead

Started by Caliga, November 05, 2011, 06:41:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caliga

"Why is it that we all have to die?  I don't like that very much.  I find it annoying, really."

:(
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Caliga

Quote from: The Brain on November 05, 2011, 06:45:14 AM
NOOOOOOOOOO
"I found your primal scream irritating.  Really hurt my ears and was just generally annoying."
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Admiral Yi

It's eerie how he kicked right after he did his last show.

sbr

No kidding, luckily I'll never be able to retire.

DGuller

Quote from: Admiral Yi on November 05, 2011, 10:53:14 AM
Must've been unvented bile.

Razgovory

Quote from: Admiral Yi on November 05, 2011, 10:53:14 AM

Probably he knew his time was up.  Like Steve Jobs.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Alcibiades

Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

fhdz

Godspeed, you irritating old man. You were like fingernails on a chalkboard, but you were an institution. May you rest in peace, free of complaints.
and the horse you rode in on

Capetan Mihali

Quote from: fahdiz on November 05, 2011, 03:05:16 PM
Godspeed, you irritating old man. You were like fingernails on a chalkboard, but you were an institution. May you rest in peace, free of complaints.

And you pass one your ability to get national coverage complaining about things to a worth successor, and not a John Stossel.   :sleep:
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)