Main Menu

NFL Week 760 (or 9 of this season)

Started by Grey Fox, November 04, 2011, 07:55:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alcibiades

Quote from: jimmy olsen on November 07, 2011, 11:33:56 PM
Quote from: Alcibiades on November 07, 2011, 10:57:15 PM
One word, doesn't matter:  Packers.
They're certainly the best team now, but there's half a season left. Injuries can decimate any team in a lot shorter time then that.

Yeah that happened last year, result?  Superbowl.
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Alcibiades

Quote from: Neil on November 07, 2011, 11:42:50 PM
The longer I see them dominate everybody, the more I fear they'll have a letdown.  I think that one of the top flight AFC teams might be able to hang with them, and perhaps the Saints.

But yeah, I think they'd beat San Fran without too much trouble.

Meh, they beat the Saints pretty easily in the first game of the season.

Only thing to be worried about is the defense.  They are really starting to let everyone down, but if they can man up it will be a lock for sure.  As it is, every time Rodgers touches the ball the odds for a touchdown are pretty high. 
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Alcibiades

Thought neil/seedy if he wasnt an awol fucker would enjoy this:

Oh, and Syt too, of course.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Neil

LOL.  I remember getting up and cheering when they showed that replay.  I think that Rice was getting his back for Troy trying to attack him in the last game.  It's a shame he was already going out, because if he had a few more yards to work with, he could really have busted it.

Vis-a-vis Saints/Packers, the Saints were in it to the end, despite not really playing well.  If I had to pick an NFC team to upset the Pack, it would be them.  Still, it's shocking how the Packers at one point last year just flipped a switch and went from OK to total destroying machines.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

sbr

Quote from: Alcibiades on November 08, 2011, 01:31:44 AM
The longer I see them dominate everybody, the more I fear they'll have a letdown.  I think that one of the top flight AFC teams might be able to hang with them, and perhaps the Saints.

Only thing to be worried about is the defense.  They are really starting to let everyone down, but if they can man up it will be a lock for sure.  As it is, every time Rodgers touches the ball the odds for a touchdown are pretty high.

I'm now officially annoyed with Packer FanTM.  I can't wait for the most heart-breaking season-ending loss possible for them.

ulmont

Quote from: Neil on November 08, 2011, 08:17:40 AM
Vis-a-vis Saints/Packers, the Saints were in it to the end, despite not really playing well.  If I had to pick an NFC team to upset the Pack, it would be them.

Yeah...the Saints made it to the 1 yard line at the end, blew a fourth down conversion earlier, etc. etc., so they were hanging despite stupid mistakes.  Of course, the Saints are the poster children for "any given Sunday," based on their incomprehensible loss to the Rams.

Alcibiades

Quote from: sbr on November 08, 2011, 08:41:15 AM
Quote from: Alcibiades on November 08, 2011, 01:31:44 AM

I'm now officially annoyed with Packer FanTM.  I can't wait for the most heart-breaking season-ending loss possible for them.

Wouldn't be that devastating or really surprising, the defense is playing like shit.  And it's not like they're the Lions who've never been there and are doing well.

CountDeMoney

Fuck Sixburgh.  Fuck NFL Properties.  Fuck Collinsworth. And Fuck Heinz Ward in his little French's Mustard helmet for getting the fuck knocked out of the game by Ray Ray.

Didn't think the Ravens could score enough points to outscore the refs, and even they couldn't take away that touchdown in front of America by putting it on the 2 yard line with PI.  Nice try, faggits.

Neil

Ray could take donations to pay his fine, and the people of America would happily pay it.  By lighting up Ward, he performed a public service.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

sbr

:lol:  Nice to see you back CdM. 

There were so many  more borderline calls against the Steelers than for the Steelers that game, but don't let that interrupt your comeback tirade.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: sbr on November 09, 2011, 08:34:14 AM
:lol:  Nice to see you back CdM. 

There were so many  more borderline calls against the Steelers than for the Steelers that game, but don't let that interrupt your comeback tirade.

Yeah, because squaring up on your block and putting your guy on his ass is holding alright.  And hey, what's blowing the whistle a little early before the play's over?  Gotta sell those Steelers jerseys, man.  Can't do that with too many points allowed.