News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NFL Week 760 (or 9 of this season)

Started by Grey Fox, November 04, 2011, 07:55:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Strix

Is that how much it costs to nail her?  :hmm:
"I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left." - Margaret Thatcher

Grey Fox

Quote from: Strix on November 07, 2011, 02:05:32 PM

She has more money then him, that might be why.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Sophie Scholl

Quote from: Ed Anger on November 07, 2011, 11:03:02 AM
headbutted by the collective suck from the Browns.
Sad but true.  Homgren is terrible.  I've hated that hire since day 1.  Now he's gutted the old team which had a plan in place, brought in his terrible coach Pat Shurmer, and overall made a total mess of things.
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Strix

Quote from: Grey Fox on November 07, 2011, 02:33:28 PM
Quote from: Strix on November 07, 2011, 02:05:32 PM

She has more money then him, that might be why.

Rob Gronkowski can teach him a thing or two. Bibi Jones costs less to nail and looks better.
"I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left." - Margaret Thatcher

The Minsky Moment

Quote from: jimmy olsen on November 07, 2011, 02:00:14 PM
I'm sure when he was railing Giselle on top of a bed stuffed with thousands of $100 bills last night your joy just broke his heart.

Couldn't care less what happens to him off the field.
Even Tony Romo gets some.
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

Neil

Quote from: The Minsky Moment on November 07, 2011, 12:56:22 PM
Quote from: Neil on November 06, 2011, 07:38:56 PM
Also, the Patriots lose.
:yeah:

There are few more welcome sights in this world than a teary, sweater-clad Tom Brady explaining away a bitter defeat in a post-game press conference.
Yeah, even though the Steelers are much more bitter enemies than the Patriots, the Steelers lose with class and dignity.  Watching Brady throw a tantrum is much more entertaining.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Viking

Somebody needs to tell me what the 49'ers are doing right.

I have sort of resigned myself to never seeing the success of the 80s and 90s again. I don't want to invest myself fully in it again if I'm only gonna have my heart broken again.
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Grey Fox

Quote from: Viking on November 07, 2011, 09:12:16 PM

I have sort of resigned myself to never seeing the success of the 80s and 90s again. I don't want to invest myself fully in it again if I'm only gonna have my heart broken again.

The front office has hired a good coach.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Neil

Quote from: Grey Fox on November 07, 2011, 09:13:22 PM
Quote from: Viking on November 07, 2011, 09:12:16 PM

The front office has hired a good coach.
I wouldn't put this all on Harbaugh.  They've been assembling talented players for years, and they've managed to avoid the injury bug that's really been haunting them in recent years.  With a healthy running game, the pressure on Smith is reduced.  It also helps that the rest of their division is utterly without value.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Viking

So you're telling me they are going to be trounced in their first playoff game.

Thought so....

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Neil

Quote from: Viking on November 07, 2011, 09:50:07 PM
So you're telling me they are going to be trounced in their first playoff game.

Thought so....
I think it depends on who they get.  They still have a quality defence, a strong run game and a great tight end for the QB to throw to.  They belong in the playoffs.

Alcibiades

Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Viking

Quote from: Alcibiades on November 07, 2011, 10:57:15 PM
One word, doesn't matter:  Packers.

I was expressing positive surprise that we seem destined for the playoffs. Getting to the Superbowl is well beyond any expectations I might have.

jimmy olsen

They're certainly the best team now, but there's half a season left. Injuries can decimate any team in a lot shorter time then that.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Neil

The longer I see them dominate everybody, the more I fear they'll have a letdown.  I think that one of the top flight AFC teams might be able to hang with them, and perhaps the Saints.

But yeah, I think they'd beat San Fran without too much trouble.