News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NFL Week 760 (or 9 of this season)

Started by Grey Fox, November 04, 2011, 07:55:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grey Fox

It's not out of nowhere. It is pure Awesomeness.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Sophie Scholl

Quote from: Grey Fox on November 06, 2011, 07:53:49 PM
Bullshit.  I've put up more points than you so far this season.  I'm 2-6.  Odds are soon to be 2-7.  Vincent Jackson having that big of a day?  Foster?  The Giants TE?  Fuck that shit.
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Valmy

Raiders < Tebow.

The Redskins are such a freaking disgrace.  I knew the season was going to be like this but still:  :yuk:
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Sophie Scholl

Quote from: Valmy on November 06, 2011, 07:58:29 PM
Raiders < Tebow.
Not even Tebow's doing.  The Raiders failed at every facet of the game.  They left giant holes down the middle every time by blitzing the corners and getting 0 pressure all game.  Their secondary was non-existent and left giant holes with wide open guys even Tebow couldn't miss consistently, and their penalties were just retarded all game long.  I hope they lose out and give Cinci a top 10 draft pick.  Bunch of pieces of crap that don't deserve to go near a football field in terms of players and coaches, let alone play it for millions.
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Grey Fox

Quote from: Benedict Arnold on November 06, 2011, 07:57:22 PM
Bullshit.  I've put up more points than you so far this season.  I'm 2-6.  Odds are soon to be 2-7.  Vincent Jackson having that big of a day?  Foster?  The Giants TE?  Fuck that shit.

The only surprise in that is Vincent Jackson. It's Foster's 6th big week in arrow & Ballard has been great since week 4.

but you haven't lost yet, Forte could carry you to victory.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Valmy on November 06, 2011, 07:58:29 PM
Raiders < Tebow.

I hope any team the quitter is on falls flat on its face.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Neil

Quote from: Benedict Arnold on November 06, 2011, 07:57:22 PM
Vincent Jackson is a surprise, but the others aren't really all that crazy, especially Foster.  At any rate, all you need is 22 points between Knox and Forte and you'll win, and it's not like that's crazy-impossible.  These are the Eagles, who have a hard time putting together two good games.

In other LFFL news, it seems that 41 points was enough for me to win.

I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Neil

I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Neil

Yeah, unless the Ravens play this one perfect, the refs are going to give it to the Steelers.  That's two touchdowns they've taken off the board.

Liep

Yeah, they were very quick with that forward progress call.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Neil

Quote from: Liep on November 06, 2011, 08:44:36 PM
Yeah, they were very quick with that forward progress call.
And a pretty fucking weak holding call.

Ed Anger

At least Eli and Ballard stuck the dagger into the Pat fags.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Neil

MadBurgerMaker

Valmy

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on November 06, 2011, 10:22:37 PM
Hahaha badass INT by Suggs.

Yeah I loved that INT.  That was vintage Ravens defense.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."