Miami at Kansas City
Cincinnati at Tennessee
Denver at Oakland
Green Bay at San Diego
St. Louis at Arizona
NY Giants at New England
Baltimore at Pittsburgh
Chicago at Philadelphia

No Lines, fuck the Lines. They are a stupid way to asses gambling opportunities anyway.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Admiral Yi

Sophie Scholl

Quote from: Admiral Yi on November 04, 2011, 08:03:01 PM
Shut up and get us the lines bitch.
Easy, Tony Montana.  Betting lines are pretty damn dumb though.  Usually games always magically end where they fuck over the most people.  Especially in the .5 games.
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

fhdz

and the horse you rode in on

Sophie Scholl

Damn you Jets for giving up that garbage time TD to the Bills. :mad:  The Browns are officially unwatchable.  Wow.  So bad.  I knew Holmgren was an awful decision.
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Alcibiades

Waiting on a Repeat

As soon as I post this Green Bay pick 6.  ^_^

Edit:  Make that another pick 6 on back to back drives.  :XD:
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Alcibiades

Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Sophie Scholl

Only the Raiders could manage to be inept enough to make Tebow look good.  Ugh.  I'm hating football a lot today.

sbr

KRonn

New England Patriots seem to have forgotten how to play the game, over the past few weeks. Of course, that will make some of you happy.   <_<

Sophie Scholl

Fuck you Vincent Jackson.  And fuck you Oakland Raiders.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JL7yAO61xbk  The more things change, the more they will always be the same in Oakland.

Alcibiades

Neil

I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Sophie Scholl

Pretty sure I offended the Fantasy Football Gods horribly.  So sick of this shit every week.  Browns blow, Raiders blow, and my fantasy opponent puts up retarded high scores out of nowhere.