Quote from: Queequeg on May 02, 2009, 10:57:53 PM
Quote from: Siege on May 02, 2009, 10:51:39 PM
Quote from: Queequeg on May 02, 2009, 10:50:16 PM
Quote from: Siege on May 02, 2009, 10:45:22 PM
NATO sucks ass.
:huh:

Odd opinion. 

You are odd.
And you're drunk as a Russian dockworker.  I thought it was odd because, as a soldier, you have to, you know, fight with/for NATO, and the alliance helped save our ass in the Cold War.

You are a dockworker.

You are a russian.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Darth Wagtaros

Leave it to the Israeli to say what the rest of us are thinking.  Queequeq really is an incurable Russian.
PDH!

DisturbedPervert

Quote from: Darth Wagtaros on May 03, 2009, 02:16:03 PMQueequeq really is an incurable Russian.

Are there Russians that can be cured?

Darth Wagtaros

Quote from: DisturbedPervert on May 03, 2009, 02:40:40 PM
Quote from: Darth Wagtaros on May 03, 2009, 02:16:03 PMQueequeq really is an incurable Russian.

They can leave and perhaps integrate themselves into another nation.  A less awful one like Tanu Tava or North Korea.
PDH!

Neil

The cure is taken through the skull.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Darth Wagtaros

Quote from: Neil on May 03, 2009, 09:07:24 PM

They have to suck off Marty?
PDH!

Neil

Quote from: Darth Wagtaros on May 03, 2009, 09:39:23 PM
Quote from: Neil on May 03, 2009, 09:07:24 PM

Marty is a Russian.  That makes no sense.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

garbon

What gave you the impression that Marty knew anything about being gay, let alone skull fucking?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Darth Wagtaros on May 03, 2009, 09:01:49 PM

They can leave and perhaps integrate themselves into another nation.  A less awful one like Tanu Tava or North Korea.

Some can be integrated into the US, just look at AmScip. :contract:
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Darth Wagtaros

Quote from: garbon on May 03, 2009, 09:49:12 PM

What gave you the impression that Marty knew anything about being gay, let alone skull fucking?
Being gay is kinda his thing.  I just assumed he would like Russians swallowing for the Pole instead of vice versa.
PDH!

garbon

Quote from: Darth Wagtaros on May 03, 2009, 09:52:26 PM
Being gay is kinda his thing.

:yeahright:

Unless you mean the pretense of being gay.  What do you call someone who tries too hard?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

alfred russel

Quote from: garbon on May 03, 2009, 09:57:12 PM
Quote from: Darth Wagtaros on May 03, 2009, 09:52:26 PM
Being gay is kinda his thing.

:yeahright:

Unless you mean the pretense of being gay.  What do you call someone who tries too hard?

When they try hard enough that they are having sex with other men, I call them gay. :P
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

garbon

Quote from: alfred russel on May 03, 2009, 10:08:20 PM
When they try hard enough that they are having sex with other men, I call them gay. :P

Being homosexual doesn't necessarily mean being gay.  Gay identity is largely a modern, Western concept. :contract:

alfred russel

Quote from: garbon on May 03, 2009, 10:16:35 PM
Quote from: alfred russel on May 03, 2009, 10:08:20 PM

Being homosexual doesn't necessarily mean being gay.  Gay identity is largely a modern, Western concept. :contract:

I'm not understanding how Martinus fits into this.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point