News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

First snow of the year

Started by grumbler, October 29, 2011, 11:04:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jaron

Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 21, 2012, 10:38:47 AM
We got about 1 1/2" here.  There are reports of entire stretches of roads and highways covered with the upside-down cars of black people.

:lol: You need to pursue a career as a weatherman.

Winner of THE grumbler point.

KRonn

We got about 6 inches of snow.  I just finished clearing the drivewy. Used my snowblower, which I've had trouble starting. But I ran it last weekend, tweaked the carb fuel air settings, and it seemed to run better then. Then today it stared right up and ran well! It's an old Ariens, at least 30 years old I'd say. We got it about 20 years ago at least, and it was used then. These are built to last so I'm hoping to keep it and not buy a new one. See if it lasts a few more years.

Ideologue

It rained today, so I wore a long-sleeve button-up.  Brr!
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Jaron

Winner of THE grumbler point.

Ed Anger

60 degrees forecast for today. Thank you arctic oscillation.

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on January 31, 2012, 09:16:22 AM
60 degrees forecast for today. Thank you arctic oscillation.

No shit.  Some niggas gonna catch some lead tonight.

Brazen

Still zip here in London. It's been getting to -5 C at night and there's a bit of sleet today, but that's all, and it's fine by me.

Valmy

Well January was a bust it barely got below freezing this month.

No snow this year.  :(
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Ed Anger

After the last decade or so, I don't mind this a bit.  Between a Christmas blizzard, 3 day power outages and slapnuts who can't drive when there is a few flakes flying I'm grooving on this.

If I was a kid, I'd be PISSED.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

KRonn

I'm very happy at the low snowfall so far this year! Though now I'm only a few miles from work so the commute is no problem. Last year with all the storms commuting into Boston was tough.

DontSayBanana

Quote from: mongers on January 02, 2012, 09:37:49 PM
Do the taco bell employees have 4-wheel drives ?  :P

Trailer hitches - pile 'em in a cart and bring 'em to make a taco for you.
Experience bij!

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

katmai

I hate you all. Alaska is having record cold January.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

HVC

It's raining in January. Gonna be like plus 6 C for the rest of the week. something ain't right.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.