Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

derspiess

Quote from: 11B4V on February 18, 2014, 08:34:14 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on February 18, 2014, 07:51:52 PM
You people making fun of my PPK. :weep:

PPK is a very elegant weapon. :console:

That it is.  Only bad thing about it is the .380 round.  If they made one in 9x18mm I'd be all over it.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Ed Anger

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Ed Anger

Malthus

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

derspiess

11B4V

Quote from: derspiess on February 19, 2014, 09:17:43 AM
Quote from: 11B4V on February 18, 2014, 08:34:14 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on February 18, 2014, 07:51:52 PM
You people making fun of my PPK. :weep:

PPK is a very elegant weapon. :console:

That it is.  Only bad thing about it is the .380 round.  If they made one in 9x18mm I'd be all over it.

Eh, I have the Bersa 380 as the light carry.

looks like this

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

CountDeMoney

Quote from: 11B4V on February 19, 2014, 08:41:21 PM

You're semi-butch. You're quasi-butch. You're the margarine of butch. You're the Diet Coke of butch. Just one calorie, not butch enough.

11B4V

Quote from: CountDeMoney on February 19, 2014, 08:44:37 PM
Quote from: 11B4V on February 19, 2014, 08:41:21 PM

You're semi-butch. You're quasi-butch. You're the margarine of butch. You're the Diet Coke of butch. Just one calorie, not butch enough.

Sig P250 (.40) is the other carry.  :blurgh:
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

CountDeMoney

"carry" and "light carry".  :rolleyes:

Fuck, even garbon doesn't accessorize that much.

11B4V

Quote from: CountDeMoney on February 19, 2014, 08:48:46 PM
"carry" and "light carry".  :rolleyes:

Fuck, even garbon doesn't accessorize that much.

Would off-duty and drop gun work better for you? :P

CountDeMoney

Admiral Yi

CountDeMoney

There's two definitions:  the real one, and Caliga's. ROFL