American Gun Ownership Highest In 18 Years

Started by jimmy olsen, October 27, 2011, 10:48:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

11B4V

Picked up the SIG P250 today. Nice piece that came with three 13 rd mags and two barrels, one in 357 SIG the other in 40 S&W. Buddy threw in a nice leather OWB holster.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

derspiess

Nice.  I'm guessing the mags handle either round?
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

11B4V

Quote from: derspiess on June 05, 2013, 01:58:47 PM
Nice.  I'm guessing the mags handle either round?

Yip, the mags are 13 rounders.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

11B4V

You know DS, I've always had a fondness for the 10mm. 

Sissy ass FBI

Jacob

Quote from: 11B4V on June 05, 2013, 01:48:41 PM
Picked up the SIG P250 today. Nice piece that came with three 13 rd mags and two barrels, one in 357 SIG the other in 40 S&W. Buddy threw in a nice leather OWB holster.

For a moment I thought you said OvB holster...

11B4V

Quote from: Jacob on June 05, 2013, 05:18:16 PM
Quote from: 11B4V on June 05, 2013, 01:48:41 PM

For a moment I thought you said OvB holster...

OWB= Outside Waistband
IWB= Inside Waistband

Oh and I hate paddle holsters.

11B4V

Well after years of resisitance, I have purchased a glock.

Sumbitch, I just went into to by primers.  :mad:

Malthus

Quote from: 11B4V on June 06, 2013, 03:04:46 PM

Are you buying a new gun every day?

That's an expensive hobby!  :lol:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

11B4V

Quote from: Malthus on June 06, 2013, 03:13:43 PM

No, just run into good deals.

Mint, used, Glock 20, two 15 round mags. 350.00

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

11B4V

Quote from: Caliga on June 06, 2013, 04:33:42 PM
Good price. :cool:

It was hard not to pass up, even though I've never been a fan of glocks.

Malthus

Quote from: 11B4V on June 06, 2013, 03:18:47 PM

Just poking a bit of fun at the fact that yesterday, you bought another gun ... you are sounding like my buddy the stamp collector: "I couldn't *not* buy this $1000 stamp ... it usually goes for $4000!!! .... I guess the rent will have to wait ... ".  ;)
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

11B4V

Quote from: Malthus on June 06, 2013, 05:10:52 PM
Quote from: 11B4V on June 06, 2013, 03:18:47 PM

Just poking a bit of fun at the fact that yesterday, you bought another gun ... you are sounding like my buddy the stamp collector: "I couldn't *not* buy this $1000 stamp ... it usually goes for $4000!!! .... I guess the rent will have to wait ... ".  ;)

:D I know. I just stumble into things sometimes.

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Malthus

Quote from: katmai on June 06, 2013, 05:28:13 PM
He's a gun nut malthus.

He's a collector. They are all nuts, whether they collect guns or whatever.  :lol: