American Gun Ownership Highest In 18 Years

Started by jimmy olsen, October 27, 2011, 10:48:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Quote from: garbon on April 30, 2013, 09:34:46 AM
THATS NOT WHAT THE FRAMERS HAD IN MIND. THEY WERENT EVEN FULL PEOPLE.

Fine, then.  They can have 3/5s ammo capacity.

katmai

Quote from: garbon on April 30, 2013, 09:34:46 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 30, 2013, 09:32:32 AM
Quote from: derspiess on April 30, 2013, 09:27:55 AM
Maybe their position evolved, like our President's did on a different issue.

I'm sure they're completely supportive of the New Black Panther Party's 2nd Amendment rights.  :lol: :P

THATS NOT WHAT THE FRAMERS HAD IN MIND. THEY WERENT EVEN FULL PEOPLE.

The good old days :(
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

derspiess

I'm sure they're completely supportive of the New Black Panther Party's 2nd Amendment rights.  :lol: :P

As long as individual members are law-abiding citizens without a criminal record, I'm sure they are. 
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

garbon

Quote from: derspiess on April 30, 2013, 09:36:20 AM

As long as individual members are law-abiding citizens without a criminal record, I'm sure they are. 

That's quaint.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: derspiess on April 30, 2013, 09:36:20 AM

Nice try, Colonel Sanders.

derspiess

Why don't you ask this NRA member what he thinks?

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

garbon

I'm hoping that post was a joke and you'll promptly delete it. :D
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

derspiess

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

CountDeMoney

Quote from: derspiess on April 30, 2013, 09:42:55 AM

I'd rather ask these guys why they weren't allowed to become NRA members instead.

garbon

Because at Seedy's implied charges of racism you posted a photo of a token black guy*. Might as well have said that your best friends are black and you all love to go shooting together.

*Not that he is a token but you are using him as such.

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 30, 2013, 09:51:39 AM
Quote from: derspiess on April 30, 2013, 09:42:55 AM

I'd rather ask these guys why they weren't allowed to become NRA members instead.

They weren't?

DGuller

Quote from: garbon on April 30, 2013, 09:51:41 AM
Because at Seedy's implied charges of racism you posted a photo of a token black guy*. Might as well have said that your best friend's are black and you all love to go shooting together.

:yes:

garbon

derspiess

Quote from: garbon on April 30, 2013, 09:51:41 AM
Because at Seedy's implied charges of racism you posted a photo of a token black guy*. Might as well have said that your best friends are black and you all love to go shooting together.

Ah yes, the old "token" chestnut.  As a matter of fact I did go shooting with a black guy a couple weeks ago :P  We joined the rifle & pistol club at the same time.

Anyway, the burden of proof is on you anti-NRA wusses making the OMG RACISS charge.