American Gun Ownership Highest In 18 Years

Started by jimmy olsen, October 27, 2011, 10:48:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Valmy on April 19, 2013, 07:55:10 AM
I think only the machine gun could possibly be classified as 'arms' right?  I was not aware we had a right to nuclear arms.

Senate Majority Leader Wayne LaPierre says you do.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Caliga on April 19, 2013, 05:24:21 AM
The girl looks cool holding the assault rifle. :)

Poor trigger discipline however.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Razgovory

Quote from: Tonitrus on April 19, 2013, 06:11:16 AM
So cruise missiles, MLRS, and .50 cal machine guns are legal in Missouri now?

No.  They do silly shit like this all the time.  Right now they pissed off because the feds got a hold a list of conceal and carry permits given out in Missouri.  The Feds wanted to check it against the people getting disability for mental illness.  This is their "retaliation".
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

derspiess

Quote from: Ed Anger on April 19, 2013, 08:36:27 AM

She probably learned from Feinstein.

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Syt

That's what I noticed, too. Our NCOs were pretty strict about that.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Ed Anger

I'm thinking of vastly increasing my ammo supply. just because.

derspiess

Quote from: Ed Anger on April 19, 2013, 09:20:31 AM

http://gunbot.net/ammo/762x39/

And AIM gets crates of 7.62x54R in periodically for what works out to about $.20 a round.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Ed Anger

Quote from: derspiess on April 19, 2013, 09:29:33 AM

And AIM gets crates of 7.62x54R in periodically for what works out to about $.20 a round.

:)

11B4V

Quote from: derspiess on April 19, 2013, 08:45:40 AM

She probably learned from Feinstein.

No shit. Gos to a NRA gun safety course witch.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Ed Anger

derspiess

Quote from: Ed Anger on April 19, 2013, 09:31:20 AM
Quote from: derspiess on April 19, 2013, 09:29:33 AM

:)

I just drove up to AIM to pick up my 10x allotment of 30 round Magpul PMAG AR magazines.  They're still charging the $12.95 pre-panic price, while other vendors such as "CheaperThanDirt" ( :rolleyes: ) were charging up to $99 each at the heat of the panic.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on April 19, 2013, 12:06:07 PM
Lefties are such pussies.

That tactical officer is shooting right-handed, you goof.

Ed Anger