American Gun Ownership Highest In 18 Years

Started by jimmy olsen, October 27, 2011, 10:48:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Ed Anger

NRA Sponsoring NASCAR Texas race. I'm sure MSNBC's panties just got into a wad.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

derspiess

I bought some Serbian ammunition.  Was the only decent 9mm brass-cased FMJ stuff that wasn't criminally priced (just likely made by criminals- ha).
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

Phillip V

South Dakota Law Lets Teachers Carry Gun in Class

'South Dakota is believed to be the first state to pass a law that specifically allows teachers to carry firearms.'

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/03/09/us/south-dakota-gun-law-classrooms.html

11B4V

Quote from: Phillip V on March 08, 2013, 12:32:15 PM
South Dakota Law Lets Teachers Carry Gun in Class

'South Dakota is believed to be the first state to pass a law that specifically allows teachers to carry firearms.'

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/03/09/us/south-dakota-gun-law-classrooms.html

They wont be the last.

Good for the State of SD. State's rights victory.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Caliga

Quote from: CountDeMoney on March 05, 2013, 01:36:51 PM
Quote from: derspiess on March 05, 2013, 01:33:33 PM
Lol, track suit ammo box cozy.

I LOL'd.
One of the newer accountants here is I think a Serbian dude and I thought about making a track suit joke to him today (as in "It's casual Friday, where's your track suit?") but didn't know if he'd stab me or anything so I held back. :hmm:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

derspiess

Quote from: Caliga on March 08, 2013, 01:59:46 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on March 05, 2013, 01:36:51 PM
Quote from: derspiess on March 05, 2013, 01:33:33 PM
Lol, track suit ammo box cozy.

I LOL'd.
One of the newer accountants here is I think a Serbian dude and I thought about making a track suit joke to him today (as in "It's casual Friday, where's your track suit?") but didn't know if he'd stab me or anything so I held back. :hmm:

Wear one yourself next Friday and note his reaction.

11B4V

Graf & Sons finally got my shipment of three cans of IMR 4007ssc powder out. Two months later. :mad:
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

derspiess

Pretty shitty when even reloading supplies are unobtanium. I'm still keeping all my boxer primed brass but haven't bought any reloading stuff yet.

Berkut

Why has the cost of ammo gone up so much?
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

11B4V

Panic, gouging maybe. I havent noticed much of a price increase in the non mainstream stuff I buy.

derspiess

I ordered some stuff called FrogLube today :ph34r: