American Gun Ownership Highest In 18 Years

Started by jimmy olsen, October 27, 2011, 10:48:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

derspiess

Quote from: Admiral Yi on February 05, 2013, 11:29:12 AM
Quote from: derspiess on February 05, 2013, 11:26:55 AM
How old is she?  Has she been given any training?

Just out of college.  I've been told that she was coached up by an uncle, who was an instructor at sniper school.  No worries on that count.

Sounds all tickety-boo, then.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Grey Fox

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on February 02, 2013, 11:35:48 PM
Obama is left handed?

E: his watch is on his left wrist though. Weirdo.

That's the proper way. RW watch is for weirdos & gays.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

who was an instructor at sniper school.  No worries on that count.

Not if you read Marti's sniper thread.

katmai

Quote from: CountDeMoney on February 05, 2013, 01:29:12 PM
who was an instructor at sniper school.  No worries on that count.

Not if you read Marti's sniper thread.

only thing worse is former bail bondsmen.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

merithyn

Obama is left handed?

We just had a big discussion about the left-handed thing. Something like five of the last seven US presidents have been left-handed, and in the last three elections, all of the major candidates on the ballot were left-handed. Not only that, but it appears to be a uniquely American thing to have so many lefties in the highest office.
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

mongers

Quote from: merithyn on February 05, 2013, 01:47:41 PM
Obama is left handed?

We just had a big discussion about the left-handed thing. Something like five of the last seven US presidents have been left-handed, and in the last three elections, all of the major candidates on the ballot were left-handed. Not only that, but it appears to be a uniquely American thing to have so many lefties in the highest office.

Do you see a pattern, because quite a few of us on this forum are also left-handed.   :ph34r:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

katmai

Left handedness is sign of the Devil!

or you are an Alien pod person.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

mongers

Quote from: katmai on February 05, 2013, 01:55:09 PM
Left handedness is sign of the Devil!

or you are an Alien pod person.

It's too late, we've taken over.  :cthulu: :tinfoil: :ph34r: :area52:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

derspiess

Obama is left handed?

My nephew is left-handed and it threw us all for a loop as nobody on either side of the family could think of any relative who was or is a lefty.  Dunno which Tommy is yet.  My parents like to say he's ambidextrous, but I take the less doting approach and say he's just indecisive :)

Valmy

Something like five of the last seven US presidents have been left-handed, and in the last three elections, all of the major candidates on the ballot were left-handed.

I did feel that there was something particularly evil about the candidates recently.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

merithyn

Quote from: Valmy on February 05, 2013, 03:22:24 PM
Something like five of the last seven US presidents have been left-handed, and in the last three elections, all of the major candidates on the ballot were left-handed.

I did feel that there was something particularly evil about the candidates recently.

They're certainly sinister. :mellow:
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.