American Gun Ownership Highest In 18 Years

Started by jimmy olsen, October 27, 2011, 10:48:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 30, 2013, 01:31:28 PM
Quote from: derspiess on January 30, 2013, 01:19:50 PM
Now I gotta get my CMP paperwork in order so I can order one of their "service grade" M1 Garands.

I thought Ed Anger was the only Languishite that planned on storming Normandy.

If I can get enough out of my East German Makarov I might also buy a Rock Island Arsenal 1911.  I see my collection slowly moving toward an American look rather than the Russkie/Kraut vibe it has had in the past.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

Quote from: derspiess on January 30, 2013, 02:01:02 PM
rather than the Russkie/Kraut vibe it has had in the past.

Eastern Front fanboiism is so...Timothy McVeigh.

Stay American, dammit.

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 30, 2013, 02:19:31 PM
Quote from: derspiess on January 30, 2013, 02:01:02 PM
rather than the Russkie/Kraut vibe it has had in the past.

Eastern Front fanboiism is so...Timothy McVeigh.

Stay American, dammit.

Sez the dude with a P38 :rolleyes:
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Scipio

Got my Ruger LCP 380 for concealed carry at work.  Lots of gang-related shootings in the 'burg.
What I speak out of my mouth is the truth.  It burns like fire.
-Jose Canseco

There you go, giving a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck.
-Every cop, The Wire

"It is always good to be known for one's Krapp."
-John Hurt

citizen k

derspiess

CountDeMoney

Tonitrus

Now I gotta get my CMP paperwork in order so I can order one of their "service grade" M1 Garands.

Their store in Alabama was closed on the day I passed through.  :mad:

derspiess

Quote from: Tonitrus on January 30, 2013, 10:30:08 PM

Their store in Alabama was closed on the day I passed through.  :mad:

They have one in Ohio but Camp Perry is 4 hours away from me and there's nothing else up there I can use as an excuse to make the trip :(

MadImmortalMan

"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

derspiess

Valmy

Quote from: derspiess on January 31, 2013, 12:46:41 PM
It also works really well at short range  :secret:

Yeah but you can use anything at short range.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

derspiess