American Gun Ownership Highest In 18 Years

Started by jimmy olsen, October 27, 2011, 10:48:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

11B4V

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 02, 2017, 06:27:03 PM
With those loads, you can only get off one shot in the dark, so you better make it count.

Fuck it. Pulled the trigger and it's on the way.

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

11B4V

Quote from: Tonitrus on December 02, 2017, 07:58:27 PM
One of these days I need to get me a Colt SAA.

You want a cool pistol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Kgu7OuSkD0

There you go. The blued double action is a gorgeous piece
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

CountDeMoney

Quote from: 11B4V on December 04, 2017, 01:59:36 PM

With that discoloration on the cylinder, looks like it's seen some rounds.

11B4V

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 04, 2017, 10:30:13 PM
Quote from: 11B4V on December 04, 2017, 01:59:36 PM

With that discoloration on the cylinder, looks like it's seen some rounds.

NIB shipping from Cabelas in Minnesota

CountDeMoney

11B4V

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 04, 2017, 10:44:17 PM
Stupid blued finish.  :rolleyes:

Check out the vid I posted for Tonitrus. What a finely crafted revolver.

Someday

11B4V

CountDeMoney

Quote from: 11B4V on December 08, 2017, 08:45:33 PM
https://www.midwayusa.com/product/360325/safariland-comp-3-revolver-speedloader-dan-wesson-s-and-w-10-12-13-14-15-19-64-66-67-68-taurus-66-669-689-38-special-357-magnum

Seedy you ever use these. I've always used the HKS loaders.

Nope;  HKS for me as well.  I'm sure it's convenient, especially for competition or the range.  But I'd rather stick with what I've trained with over the years.

11B4V

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 08, 2017, 09:38:07 PM
Quote from: 11B4V on December 08, 2017, 08:45:33 PM
https://www.midwayusa.com/product/360325/safariland-comp-3-revolver-speedloader-dan-wesson-s-and-w-10-12-13-14-15-19-64-66-67-68-taurus-66-669-689-38-special-357-magnum

Seedy you ever use these. I've always used the HKS loaders.

Nope;  HKS for me as well.  I'm sure it's convenient, especially for competition or the range.  But I'd rather stick with what I've trained with over the years.

I was thinking the same. Ill order a couple to cart around with.

CountDeMoney

My kind of old school shit right here  :lol:

Indiana State Police 1988 Training with a Speedloader

Shows some interesting methods of reloading with one hand, never thought of the shoe method.  But I was always taught to draw the speedloader first, and emptying the casings into the same hand before reloading.  Never drop your casings until you've reloaded first.

11B4V

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 08, 2017, 10:00:45 PM
My kind of old school shit right here  :lol:

Indiana State Police 1988 Training with a Speedloader

Shows some interesting methods of reloading with one hand, never thought of the shoe method.  But I was always taught to draw the speedloader first, and emptying the casings into the same hand before reloading.  Never drop your casings until you've reloaded first.

Nice history there.

11B4V

Picked up the .44 yesterday. Ah, nothing like a nice revolver to make your day.

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

CountDeMoney

That'll go swell with your cult compound.