American Gun Ownership Highest In 18 Years

Started by jimmy olsen, October 27, 2011, 10:48:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Seedy can't burn Japs out of their bunkers.  :(
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

I lost my Windtalker in the Packaged Goods section.

derspiess

Quote from: Ed Anger on November 25, 2017, 08:02:22 PM
I like Basecop's dog. But that stare....

Just looks like an obedient dog to me.  Speaking of obedient dogs, a few years ago my brother had Tim Krumrie watch his dog at his farm while my brother and his wife went on their honeymoon.  Dog was awfully well behaved after they got him back.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 27, 2017, 05:52:02 PM
Must've tried to hump the wrong leg.

You mean the one he broke in the Super Bowl? :pinch:
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

CountDeMoney

With those loads, you can only get off one shot in the dark, so you better make it count.

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Tonitrus

One of these days I need to get me a Colt SAA.

11B4V

Tonitrus

Quote from: 11B4V on December 02, 2017, 08:37:36 PM
Quote from: Tonitrus on December 02, 2017, 07:58:27 PM
One of these days I need to get me a Colt SAA.

Take your pick

https://www.uberti-usa.com/1873-single-action-cattleman-revolvers

Those aren't authentic Colts with the obligatory $1K markup.  :mad:

Edit: Ugh, even worse...they're Italian.  :yuk:

11B4V

11B4V

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 02, 2017, 06:27:03 PM
With those loads, you can only get off one shot in the dark, so you better make it count.

Besides you can shoot 44 Specials in a 44 Mag. I keep 38 Specials in speedloaders for the 357 for boogeyman that might enter the house.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: 11B4V on December 02, 2017, 10:59:57 PM
I keep 38 Specials in speedloaders for the 357 for boogeyman that might enter the house.

Fag.

11B4V

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 02, 2017, 11:56:27 PM
Quote from: 11B4V on December 02, 2017, 10:59:57 PM
I keep 38 Specials in speedloaders for the 357 for boogeyman that might enter the house.

Fag.

Women.. :rolleyes: The Mod 65 w/ 3" barrel bounces too much with the mags in it for her. :(