Prominent Israeli rabbi: Jews marrying gentiles are helping the nazis

Started by Martinus, October 27, 2011, 07:25:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malthus

Quote from: PDH on October 27, 2011, 08:57:43 AM
The danger of the Shiksa is well known.  They are like Nazis in every way.

Well, most Shiksas cannot afford outfits by Hugo Boss.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Martinus

Quote from: The Minsky Moment on October 27, 2011, 08:57:40 AM
What news feeds is Martinus reading

Booo. I thought you were above dodging news story by insinuating something about the source.

Malthus

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Jacob

Quote from: Martinus on October 27, 2011, 09:37:58 AMBooo. I thought you were above dodging news story by insinuating something about the source.

Well, you know how those people are.

Martinus

Quote from: Jacob on October 27, 2011, 09:48:27 AM
Quote from: Martinus on October 27, 2011, 09:37:58 AMBooo. I thought you were above dodging news story by insinuating something about the source.

Well, you know how those people are.

It's funny how you are also insinuating that I'm a racist/antisemite for posting this article.  :lol:

Martinus

Quote from: Barrister on October 27, 2011, 08:47:53 AM
So wait Marti - are you upset that the rabbi is encouraging the students not to marry gentiles (which if a fairly common position for any number of minority communities around the world), or for making a bad Nazi analogy?

Both, although the latter obviously more strongly than the former (which as you say is the typical ethnic/tribal idiocy, probably not nesworthy on its own).

Malthus

Quote from: Martinus on October 27, 2011, 10:17:05 AM
Both, although the latter obviously more strongly than the former (which as you say is the typical ethnic/tribal idiocy, probably not nesworthy on its own).

A Rabbi caught Godwinizing is not really news. More a source of laughter than anger, I'd think.  :D

But then, I'm probably worse than Hitler to think that.  :hmm:

Valmy

Quote from: Malthus on October 27, 2011, 10:25:01 AM
A Rabbi caught Godwinizing is not really news. More a source of laughter than anger, I'd think.  :D

But then, I'm probably worse than Hitler to think that.  :hmm:

First you have to do something truly terrible like not teach Carl how to properly celebrate Sukkot.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Malthus

Quote from: Valmy on October 27, 2011, 10:26:57 AM
First you have to do something truly terrible like not teach Carl how to properly celebrate Sukkot.

Well, I already did the very thing this Rabbi dude is complaining about - married a non-Jew.  :D

Valmy

Quote from: Malthus on October 27, 2011, 10:29:40 AM
Well, I already did the very thing this Rabbi dude is complaining about - married a non-Jew.  :D

Well right that was the part that made you a Nazi.  But to be worse than Hitler you have to take it to the next level.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Malthus

Quote from: Valmy on October 27, 2011, 10:33:01 AM
Quote from: Malthus on October 27, 2011, 10:29:40 AM

Well right that was the part that made you a Nazi.  But to be worse than Hitler you have to take it to the next level.

Just allowing him to eat Christmas dinner at his Ukranian grandparent's house ought to suffice.

[Is there anything that Ukranians eat that *doesn't* have pork in it?  :D I drew the line at one dish that was, like, shreds of pork in gelatin - meat flavoured jello.  :yuk: ]

Valmy

Quote from: Malthus on October 27, 2011, 10:44:21 AM
Just allowing him to eat Christmas dinner at his Ukranian grandparent's house ought to suffice.

Worshipping false Gods?  Oh now you have done it.  You better be ready for all those sudden terrors, wasting diseases, and fevers that will destroy your sight and sap your strength.

QuoteIs there anything that Ukranians eat that *doesn't* have pork in it?   I drew the line at one dish that was, like, shreds of pork in gelatin - meat flavoured jello.

See?  If that isn't evidence of sudden terror I don't know what is.

Jacob

Quote from: Martinus on October 27, 2011, 10:15:18 AMIt's funny how you are also insinuating that I'm a racist/antisemite for posting this article.  :lol:

:lol: