And we're back!

Main Menu

NFL Week 7

Started by sbr, October 23, 2011, 12:04:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil

Quote from: Strix on October 26, 2011, 11:18:26 AM
Quote from: Neil on October 26, 2011, 08:44:37 AM
Unless OwensFlacco can block blitzersmake some good plays, he's not the answer in Baltimore.  Big Ben Grubbs is the answer in Baltimore.

I fixed that for you!
Week 1.  'Nuff said.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Strix

Quote from: Neil on October 26, 2011, 11:36:16 AM
Unless OwensFlacco can block blitzersmake some good plays, he's not the answer in Baltimore.  Big Ben Grubbs is the answer in Baltimore.

I fixed that for you!
Week 1.  'Nuff said.

Very true, Kyle Bollar er I mean Joe Flacco had a good game. Too bad he is calling it in for the rest of the season.
"I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left." - Margaret Thatcher

Syt

Quote from: Neil on October 26, 2011, 11:36:16 AM

I fixed that for you!
Week 1.  'Nuff said.

Well, the next two Sundays (Patritards and Ratbirds) will determine where the season is headed for the Steelers.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Valmy

I fixed that for you!

Flacco really had no chance in the game against Jacksonville.  He was running for his life on every play.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Alcibiades

Quote from: Strix on October 26, 2011, 11:32:34 AM
Tebow does get a bad rap. I was listening to ESPN radio the other day and they were discussing his production in his 4 career starts. He has something like 11 TD's (passing/rushing) with only 3 Ints and a couple fumbles along with the 2pt conversion he made last game.

A QB that averages almost 3 TD's a game and about 1 turnover isn't a bad thing to have. Hate or Love him, he does deserve a longer chance to show what he can accomplish. He reminds me of Flutie. It isn't pretty but he wins than they replace him with the "pretty boy".

He had an 18.9 QBR, if you see some of the throws he was trying to make, they were WAYYYY off, like to the point you'd be sitting on your couch saying holy shit I could have made that throw.  It was really really ugly.  Has anyone mentioned it was the Dolphins?   He had -3 combined yards until the last 5 minutes of the game.
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain