News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

GTA V is coming

Started by Syt, October 25, 2011, 10:34:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DGuller

I wonder what the GTA name for Washington would be.  Georgia?

garbon

Quote from: DGuller on November 02, 2011, 09:53:44 AM
I wonder what the GTA name for Washington would be.  Georgia?

Jefferson?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

DGuller

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Josquius

Quote from: garbon on November 02, 2011, 08:59:44 AM
Quote from: Tyr on November 02, 2011, 02:49:12 AM
But no San Diego-esque place or border areas or Mexico.

Okay but where do you get that they are "extending north" for this game?
Folk saying they're doing San Andreas and LA again.
██████
██████
██████

Jacob

Quote from: Razgovory on November 01, 2011, 04:32:32 PM
Where do you work now?

A social & mobile games start up. Haven't been here for that long.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Syt

Yeah, I wasn't convinced when I saw the setting, but the mechanic with the three characters and a focus on heists could be really fun.

Still want them to do a 1970s game, though. :P
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Caliga

Quote from: Syt on July 09, 2013, 12:32:14 PM
Yeah, I wasn't convinced when I saw the setting, but the mechanic with the three characters and a focus on heists could be really fun.

1970s Liberty City would be great.  They could call it Grand Theft Auto: Greatguys. :)
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

garbon

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Syt

Quote from: Caliga on July 09, 2013, 12:37:12 PM

1970s Liberty City would be great.  They could call it Grand Theft Auto: Greatguys. :)

1970s San Andreas would be better - hippies, drugs, Hollywood, and shout outs to Dirty Harry, Streets of San Francisco ...
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

garbon

Quote from: Syt on July 09, 2013, 01:09:39 PM
Quote from: Caliga on July 09, 2013, 12:37:12 PM

1970s San Andreas would be better - hippies, drugs, Hollywood, and shout outs to Dirty Harry, Streets of San Francisco ...

Or 70s New York. :mmm:

With clarification that it is more New York and less Liberty City. :D