Main Menu

Oh snap, Dog! Shots fired!

Started by CountDeMoney, April 25, 2009, 11:38:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

QuoteShots fired at Duane 'Dog' Chapman

The Associated Press
12:05 PM EDT, April 22, 2009

Police in Colorado say shots were fired at TV bounty hunter Duane "Dog" Chapman and a bail bondsman when they tried to apprehend a man whose bail was revoked on an attempted murder charge.

Colorado Springs police Sgt. Roger Vargason says the two were attempting to take 35-year-old Hoang Nguyen into custody at an apartment complex Tuesday night when Nguyen shot at them at least once with a handgun and fled on a motorcycle.

No injuries were reported.

Vargason says initial reports showed Chapman and the bondsman were armed only with paintball guns.

Police said Chapman apprehended Nguyen early Wednesday. He was due in court Wednesday afternoon.

Chapman is best known for the TV reality series "Dog the Bounty Hunter" on the A&E network.

Martinus

"Bounty hunters" and "bail bondsmen" do not fit into my notions of a polite, civilized society. From now on I shall rejoice whenever any representatives of these uncouth professions goes to an early grave.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Martinus on April 25, 2009, 11:43:36 AM
"Bounty hunters" and "bail bondsmen" do not fit into my notions of a polite, civilized society. From now on I shall rejoice whenever any representatives of these uncouth professions goes to an early grave.

Go fuck yourself.

Syt

:huh:
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Neil

Faggots don't fit into my notions of a civilized society.  I will continue to celebrate whenever one of them dies.

Except for Freddie Mercury.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Martinus

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Martinus on April 25, 2009, 02:01:52 PM
This thread amuses me.

Your death, as both a lawyer and a fag, would amuse us.

Ed Anger

I was wondering when somebody was going to take a shot at Dog.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Grey Fox

Wait, we're supposed to be a Polite society?
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

lustindarkness

Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Ed Anger

MadImmortalMan

"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

lustindarkness

ahh, that makes sense, no need to kill your bounty.
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Ed Anger

I occasionally watch the show, hoping his wife's huge tits will explode.  :blush:

DontSayBanana

Quote from: lustindarkness on April 25, 2009, 03:13:11 PM
ahh, that makes sense, no need to kill your bounty.
In some states, it's not actually legal for bounty hunters to carry firearms.
Experience bij!