News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

US Politics (update)

Started by Viking, October 16, 2011, 02:03:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Viking

Three questions

1 - Is Ron Paul using fake cosmetic eyebrows?
2 - How big (if any) is the US deficit without taking into account the various bailouts and stimulus packages?
3 - Did Bloomberg pay "The Dark Knight" for stealing the music from that movie for the debate?
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Razgovory

I had a dream about Beavers.  Evil Beavers bred secretly by the government.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Viking on October 16, 2011, 02:03:32 PM
Three questions

1 - Is Ron Paul using fake cosmetic eyebrows?
2 - How big (if any) is the US deficit without taking into account the various bailouts and stimulus packages?
3 - Did Bloomberg pay "The Dark Knight" for stealing the music from that movie for the debate?
This may be of interest to you

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_debt_by_U.S._presidential_terms
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Razgovory

Really, what would your rather discuss?  What ever the fuck Viking is going on about or my fever beaver dreams?
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

HisMajestyBOB

Quote from: Razgovory on October 16, 2011, 06:19:59 PM

was it named Bachman?
Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

Barrister

Did your dream say which government? :shifty:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Ideologue

Beavers aren't evil.  They're just owned by evil people.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Malthus

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Razgovory

Quote from: Barrister on October 17, 2011, 02:26:29 PM

Did your dream say which government? :shifty:

It was the US government, but the were paranoid that the Chinese might be working on a similar project.  As I stated in the OTT, the Beaver had a lover on the outside who looked like Jack Black who was trying to help the escape.

Ed Anger

I had a beaver dream during my afternoon nap. Blonde beavers.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Ed Anger

Without looking at ET's link... Primus, right? Wyona's Big Brown Beaver?
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Eddie Teach

Yeah sure you didn't look.  :P

Habsburg

:(

I feel badly for the Beavers.  They even lost to the University of Phoenix Online, and Eastern Oregon Special Technical Junior College.

Go Ducks!

Eddie Teach

As many students as Phoenix has, they really ought to have a football team.  :hmm: