NFL Draft Day Discussion: The Thread of Threads

Started by CountDeMoney, April 25, 2009, 09:06:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

katmai

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on April 25, 2009, 05:52:59 PM
Quote from: katmai on April 25, 2009, 05:49:35 PM
Yeah he's watching it at friends house, but i know he'll check out thread tonight.

:rolleyes:  We'll obviously have a 200 page thread by then.  You think he'll be able to find anything in this mess?

:mellow:

yes
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

katmai

Ooooh there goes Seedy's dream pick to the giants.

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: katmai on April 25, 2009, 06:12:03 PM
Ooooh there goes Seedy's dream pick to the giants.

Glad he can't go to Tennessee.  Not that Vince Young would ever be able to get a pass to him anyway.

Edit:  Eh. Britt.  He's taller, so he might be better able to catch the wild passes.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: katmai on April 25, 2009, 05:38:22 PMSo Seedy, what you think?

Not the sexy pick, but the smart pick.  Oher has all the makings of a stud.  And if anybody doesn't know about him, they should.  One of the best stories in football.

Thing is, the news is reporting that, had the Ravens been able to draft Pettigrew, an agreement was in place to trade Todd Heap and the 2nd round pick to Arizona for Boulin.  But alas.

And Oakland is a big bucket of fail.

CountDeMoney

katmai

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 26, 2009, 06:18:13 AM

Not the sexy pick, but the smart pick.  Oher has all the makings of a stud.  And if anybody doesn't know about him, they should.  One of the best stories in football.

Yeah Oher was i think Niners 3rd or 4th choice after Sanchez & Crabtree from what i've read.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: katmai on April 26, 2009, 06:21:21 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 26, 2009, 06:18:13 AM

Yeah Oher was i think Niners 3rd or 4th choice after Sanchez & Crabtree from what i've read.

Fucking 49ers had to go apeshit when Oakland picked.  Talk about a freebie from the hand of God.

katmai

Good old Raiders, then all the pundits were talking about their 2nd pick was estimated to be a FA invitee, not a 2nd rounder.

Sad that BA ran away so can't taunt him so.

CountDeMoney

Teams that shit the bed, in my opinion: Detroit, Denver, of course Oakland.

Edit: And Miami.  Wasn't impressed.

Ed Anger

I'm pleased the Bungles didn't go for a WR and actually picked an OT. Plus that Rey Maulagua guy in the 2nd round? Good.

Mike brown might have gotten a brain transplant.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Neil

The Jets seem to have traded away their whole draft.  Let's see if it works out.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Vince

Vince

Ed Anger

I can't believe I've sat through most of this thing.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive