News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Two Black Women vs. One Black Man

Started by OttoVonBismarck, October 15, 2011, 09:37:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Ideologue

All joking aside, how was that one woman not charged with assault and battery herself?  Slapping someone = criminal battery.

So I guess the good news is that a job just opened up in NYC?
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Martinus

Razgovory

Quote from: Ideologue on October 15, 2011, 09:59:41 PM
All joking aside, how was that one woman not charged with assault and battery herself?  Slapping someone = criminal battery.

So I guess the good news is that a job just opened up in NYC?

I dunno.  The guy's response was  excessive, but he was attacked by two people.  I am reminded of a video that Seedy posted where two black chicks beat the shit out some McDonald's employee then fled he/she went into some kind of epileptic fit.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Martinus

I gotta say that I tend to think that "blacks" in the US are just a typical underclass and it has nothing to do with race but... stuff like this just doesn't happen in Poland, and we are in theory less developed.

Ideologue

Thing is, you could make a viable argument for actually being in fear of death or serious bodily harm when two assailants attack you, regardless of gender.  He'd have been way better off not being caught on camera hitting them with the equivalent of a tactical baton (or maybe it was, that'd be pretty great if they were McD's standard issue :lol: ) in discrete phases where it seemed likely that his attackers were sufficiently neutralized and he was no longer in danger.  Even then, in an adrenal situation like that, it's very difficult not to reasonably believe that your attacker's ability to even still move presents a threat.  (There's also the fact that the counter occludes the shot.  So, obviously, she was getting up or still making verbal threats or hitting his leg or something. :) )

We don't get into enough fights in this country these days--most of our fight experiences are playground scuffles where risk of serious harm is minimized, but anyone who's ever been in a fight or violent confrontation as an adult knows that another adult can kill you.  I know this from a couple of experiences.  One, well, was me almost killing a guy.  The more recent was intervening in a CDV situation that, where the other male participant was 100% likely to be armed with a knife (even if he was too much of a pussy to push it into me; fucking coward).  Basically, what I'm saying is that a threat situation is never truly ended until the other person is physically neutralized, and standard-issue civilians should not have to deal with our bullshit self-defense laws, because "proportionality" is the easiest way to lose a fight.  An aggressor is always likely to escalate.

Say, does NYC have a duty of retreat in your place of business?  SC statutorily decreed there isn't.  But, as Occupy Wall Street has shown us, NY hates humans.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

garbon

Quote from: Ideologue on October 16, 2011, 05:27:47 AM
But, as Occupy Wall Street has shown us, NY hates humans.

It's true - NY has prevented the protests from occurring.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Ideologue

I just realized something, too.  My lawyer on the "almost killing a guy" was a pretty shitty counselor.  I actually have no idea why the "victim" never sued me, but if he had, the plea deal I accepted (because I couldn't really afford trial rates, even though I had an excellent SD/defense of others case) would have led to an open and shut case of liability in a civil trial. :(

What an asshole.  SC had just adopted the modern estoppel rule a year before.  It should have been fresh in his dumbass mind when he was representing me.  He never.  Even. Mentioned. It.
Kinemalogue

Ideologue

Quote from: garbon on October 16, 2011, 05:34:45 AM

They've surely stopped some quantity of protest from occurring.
Kinemalogue

garbon

Quote from: Ideologue on October 16, 2011, 05:40:48 AM
Quote from: garbon on October 16, 2011, 05:34:45 AM

They've surely stopped some quantity of protest from occurring.

That's kind of a meaningless statement.  Unless you allow all quantity of protest to occur than you hate humans? What about the residents who don't want protesters in their way?

And what's with all this camping out?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Ideologue

I was being a little facetious with the "hate humans" remark, you know. :P

What's the deal with airline peanuts?
Kinemalogue

DGuller

Thing is, you could make a viable argument for actually being in fear of death or serious bodily harm when two assailants attack you, regardless of gender.  He'd have been way better off not being caught on camera hitting them with the equivalent of a tactical baton (or maybe it was, that'd be pretty great if they were McD's standard issue :lol: ) in discrete phases where it seemed likely that his attackers were sufficiently neutralized and he was no longer in danger.  Even then, in an adrenal situation like that, it's very difficult not to reasonably believe that your attacker's ability to even still move presents a threat.  (There's also the fact that the counter occludes the shot.  So, obviously, she was getting up or still making verbal threats or hitting his leg or something. :) )

We don't get into enough fights in this country these days--most of our fight experiences are playground scuffles where risk of serious harm is minimized, but anyone who's ever been in a fight or violent confrontation as an adult knows that another adult can kill you.  I know this from a couple of experiences.  One, well, was me almost killing a guy.  The more recent was intervening in a CDV situation that, where the other male participant was 100% likely to be armed with a knife (even if he was too much of a pussy to push it into me; fucking coward).  Basically, what I'm saying is that a threat situation is never truly ended until the other person is physically neutralized, and standard-issue civilians should not have to deal with our bullshit self-defense laws, because "proportionality" is the easiest way to lose a fight.  An aggressor is always likely to escalate.

Say, does NYC have a duty of retreat in your place of business?  SC statutorily decreed there isn't.  But, as Occupy Wall Street has shown us, NY hates humans.
Generally, in places like NYC, you do have a duty to retreat.  If retreat is impossible, then you must do everything reasonable to cooperate and assist in your execution.

Ideologue

Kinemalogue

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

garbon

Quote from: Ideologue on October 16, 2011, 06:09:59 AM
What's the deal with airline peanuts?

Outdated? Do many airlines even give out peanuts once the peanut allergy lobby dug in? :(