News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NFL Week 6

Started by derspiess, October 12, 2011, 12:09:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil

That's a makeup no-call on the facemask, so they're even now.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

MadBurgerMaker

Why is Ray Rice crying about a facemask that didn't happen?  Easy to see on the replay.

Neil

Well, that Houston line has really come together after all these years, hasn't it?  Remember when they were in the business of getting David Carr killed?
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Neil on October 16, 2011, 04:21:24 PM
Well, that Houston line has really come together after all these years, hasn't it?  Remember when they were in the business of getting David Carr killed?

And they give up a sack.   :lol:

It was crazy seeing someone on another board make a comment about how he wishes his team had an OL like the Texans.  I still remember those commercials where it was Carr and the center out there all alone.

Doh.  Foster with the drop.

MadBurgerMaker

Whoa.  Joseph with a nice pick.

Neil

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on October 16, 2011, 04:24:58 PM
Whoa.  Joseph with a nice pick.
Yeah, he did a good job.  Flacco really needs to work on not throwing high and behind his receviers.  When they get tipped up like that, that's pretty much an automatic interception.  Joseph actually had to work pretty hard to get that one though.

MadBurgerMaker

:lol:  Look at all those "names" the Texans had down there in the endzone for that play.  I hope Andre Johnson is back next week.

Neil

Jim Schwartz almost threw down with Jim Harbaugh after the game.

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Neil on October 16, 2011, 04:37:04 PM
Jim Schwartz almost threw down with Jim Harbaugh after the game.

Just saw that.  Hilarious.  I totally support coach fights. 

Neil

Man, great motor on #94 running that one down.

Alcibiades

What happened between the coaches exactly?
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Neil

Quote from: Alcibiades on October 16, 2011, 04:52:30 PM
What happened between the coaches exactly?
Harbaugh was a little rough with Schwartz, and might have said something a little rude.

MadBurgerMaker

:blink:

Okay.  Credit where it's due:  Jones did a nice job getting open and making the catch.  Nice throw by Schaub too.

Neil

This reminds me of the last time these two teams played.  Baltimore is just having a bitch of a time pressuring Schaub, and those short turnaround routes are wide open.

edit:  And as soon as I say that, a sack.  And immediately afterwards, a long completion.

Neil

Texans are doing really good attacking the run.