News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Netfux

Started by CountDeMoney, July 14, 2011, 06:59:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DGuller

Finally something they've done right.  Not realizing the value added of leveraging the synergy of the DVD and streaming services was idiotic.

Sophie Scholl

Quote from: DGuller on October 10, 2011, 01:41:15 PM
Finally something they've done right.  Not realizing the value added of leveraging the synergy of the DVD and streaming services was idiotic.
:yes:  Splitting the costs makes sense, but the services?  Totally retarded.  If it weren't a useful company to me, I'd love to see them crash and burn to ash for their hubris.
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Caliga

Good bye, Netflix CEO. :)
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

garbon

Poor Netflix, they seem so poorly managed.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.