And we're back!

Main Menu

Teh crowning moment, awesome nerdity

Started by Slargos, October 01, 2011, 03:14:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martinus

szmik

Quote from: Martinus on October 08, 2011, 06:23:32 AM
Ugh, this reminded me first and foremost why I am so happy I have an iMac. Never to see the horrible tangle of cables that the inside of a PC is again.  :cool:
:lmfao:

yeah, because PC users/builders put the cables all around their cases :nerd:
Quote from: Neil on September 23, 2011, 08:41:24 AM
That's why Martinus, for all his spending on the trappings of wealth and taste, will never really have class.  He's just trying too hard to be something he isn't (an intelligent, tasteful gentleman), trying desperately to hide what he is (Polish trash with money and a severe behavioral disorder), and it shows in everything he says and does.  He's not our equal, not by a mile.

Neil

Quote from: Martinus on October 08, 2011, 06:23:32 AM
Ugh, this reminded me first and foremost why I am so happy I have an iMac. Never to see the horrible tangle of cables that the inside of a PC is again.  :cool:
That's a lie and you know it.  The first and foremost reason you're so happy to have a Mac is that it raises your prestige amongst hipster cultist dorks.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Siege

Quote from: Razgovory on October 03, 2011, 07:21:53 PM
Quote from: Siege on October 03, 2011, 06:24:41 PM
This is stupid.

What kind of people keep old technology laying around?

"Hey look, I got a walkman, better than an MP3 player!"

Most the weapons the army uses are older then the people who use them.  I believe your sniper rifle was built for ammunition designed in the 1920's.

Not the same thing.
Weapon tech develops slower than electronics, because of the logistic issues with the ammo and spare parts.
5.56x45 will remain the army small arms ammo for the forseeable future.
Only this year will the army start to replace the M24 7.62x51 (.308) for the new M2010 300 Winmag.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"