Main Menu

Teh crowning moment, awesome nerdity

Started by Slargos, October 01, 2011, 03:14:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slargos

Cecil

Yeah ran across that on the Escapist. Pure gold.  :lol:

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Josquius

██████
██████
██████

Barrister

Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Richard Hakluyt

Drakken

That girl looked more creeped out than anything.

szmik

Quote from: Neil on September 23, 2011, 08:41:24 AM
That's why Martinus, for all his spending on the trappings of wealth and taste, will never really have class.  He's just trying too hard to be something he isn't (an intelligent, tasteful gentleman), trying desperately to hide what he is (Polish trash with money and a severe behavioral disorder), and it shows in everything he says and does.  He's not our equal, not by a mile.

Siege

This is stupid.

What kind of people keep old technology laying around?

"Hey look, I got a walkman, better than an MP3 player!"

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Razgovory

Quote from: Siege on October 03, 2011, 06:24:41 PM
This is stupid.

What kind of people keep old technology laying around?

"Hey look, I got a walkman, better than an MP3 player!"

Most the weapons the army uses are older then the people who use them.  I believe your sniper rifle was built for ammunition designed in the 1920's.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Slargos

szmik

Quote from: Neil on September 23, 2011, 08:41:24 AM
That's why Martinus, for all his spending on the trappings of wealth and taste, will never really have class.  He's just trying too hard to be something he isn't (an intelligent, tasteful gentleman), trying desperately to hide what he is (Polish trash with money and a severe behavioral disorder), and it shows in everything he says and does.  He's not our equal, not by a mile.

Martinus

Ugh, this reminded me first and foremost why I am so happy I have an iMac. Never to see the horrible tangle of cables that the inside of a PC is again.  :cool: