News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Topeka Decriminalizes Domestic Violence

Started by jimmy olsen, October 08, 2011, 08:44:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AnchorClanker

Quote from: PDH on October 08, 2011, 05:40:48 PM
Here in Wyoming we not only pump our own gas, we shoot people from New Jersey who pull up at the station.  Oregonians we don't shoot, because eastern part of the state is like Wyoming.

:lol:  True enough.
The final wisdom of life requires not the annulment of incongruity but the achievement of serenity within and above it.  - Reinhold Niebuhr

Ideologue

Quote from: ulmont on October 08, 2011, 06:11:29 PM
Quote from: garbon on October 08, 2011, 05:36:39 PM
Quote from: DGuller on October 08, 2011, 05:32:57 PM
:hmm:  Good to know, thanks.  So, in any other state, is the trigger automatically sticking, or does it have some thingy to stick it?

No, there's always something you have to do. At some gas stations, there is a latch that you have to move, at others there is a little groove that you need align part of the trigger with, and then I remember seeing one other type once but I can't remember what it was.

There's also the type with no way to lock the pump on other than to put your gas cap to hold the trigger.

I don't like to use them myself because I don't buy much gas at a time, and it's fun to see if I can hit the numbers precisely.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)