And we're back!

Main Menu

RAGE

Started by The Brain, October 07, 2011, 02:57:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

The Brain

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Grey Fox

I don't think the PC version works.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Tamas

Quote from: The Brain on October 07, 2011, 02:57:17 PM
Anyone played it?

I am so very not interested in it.

Battlefield 3, on the other hand, looks gorgeous.

The Brain

Does Battlefield 3 do anything gamewise that previous Battlefield games did not? Non-rhetorical.

Tamas

Quote from: The Brain on October 08, 2011, 03:32:06 AM
Does Battlefield 3 do anything gamewise that previous Battlefield games did not? Non-rhetorical.

AFAIK it does supression fire, and huge-ass 64 players map with totally awesome graphics

Lettow77

Something something jets, right?

It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

Razgovory

Quote from: Grey Fox on October 07, 2011, 07:46:49 PM
I don't think the PC version works.

Yeah, I saw something about that.  Looks like a video card problem.  Will probably fixed by some updated drivers.  I'd hold off on buying it for a while though.

Grey Fox

Not sure how to call it so I'll describe.

Say you shoot a tree, tree goes down. It doesn't disappear or reset, you now have a tree stump & down part of the tree blocking your view.

The Brain

Quote from: Grey Fox on October 08, 2011, 06:49:45 AM

Say you shoot a tree, tree goes down. It doesn't disappear or reset, you now have a tree stump & down part of the tree blocking your view.

Which begs the philosophical question.

Grey Fox

Quote from: The Brain on October 08, 2011, 07:01:48 AM
Quote from: Grey Fox on October 08, 2011, 06:49:45 AM

Which begs the philosophical question.

Answer : Only if the sound designer added the right sound.

grumbler

Quote from: Grey Fox on October 08, 2011, 07:12:52 AM
Answer : Only if the sound designer added the right sound you have updated your sound card driver.
FYPFY
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!