News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Google excited about Languish

Started by garbon, October 05, 2011, 08:22:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

So why is google so smitten with us all of a sudden? Just recently we had recognized in the gaming forum that we are a top hit for "balkantard" and then now when I searched my tagline "he's rabbiting" in google, a thread with a post by me came up in the top 10 hits for google. 

Is the whole world shifting through our laundry now? Do we have a responsibility to be more informative?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Ideologue

The only relevant result for "my cock is the Fourth Panzer Army" is me, but that's probably to be expected.  I'm a true wordsmith.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Grey Fox

Quote from: garbon on October 05, 2011, 08:22:05 PM
So why is google so smitten with us all of a sudden? Just recently we had recognized in the gaming forum that we are a top hit for "balkantard" and then now when I searched my tagline "he's rabbiting" in google, a thread with a post by me came up in the top 10 hits for google. 

Is the whole world shifting through our laundry now? Do we have a responsibility to be more informative?

It's google tailoring it's results to stuff that you will find interesting.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

garbon

I'm pretty sure that I'm uninterested on hearing what I have to say on any subject. -_-
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Zoupa

Quote from: garbon on October 05, 2011, 09:22:12 PM
I'm pretty sure that I'm uninterested on hearing what I have to say on any subject. -_-

Oh, so pretty much like everyone else here then. :)

garbon

Quote from: Zoupa on October 05, 2011, 09:40:04 PM

I knew it'd be you who'd go for the easy win once I set it up. :hug:

Ideologue

I usually find you interesting, if Goddamned frustrating.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

garbon

Quote from: Ideologue on October 05, 2011, 09:48:02 PM

Because I have a job?

sbr

Zoupa

Quote from: garbon on October 05, 2011, 09:45:26 PM

You're not that smart garby baby.  :hug:

garbon

Quote from: Zoupa on October 05, 2011, 10:20:55 PM
Quote from: garbon on October 05, 2011, 09:45:26 PM

You're not that smart garby baby.  :hug:

To guess that you might insult me when the setup work was done? I'd like to think I'm smart enough to get that. :hug:

Zoupa

Ideologue

Quote from: garbon on October 05, 2011, 09:50:27 PM
Quote from: Ideologue on October 05, 2011, 09:48:02 PM

Because I have a job?

It's saying shit like that that I find frustrating.  I mean, is that necessary?  I compliment you, and you knife me.

If you ever lose that job, I will remember. :)
Kinemalogue

DontSayBanana

Quote from: Ideologue on October 05, 2011, 10:46:26 PM
It's saying shit like that that I find frustrating.  I mean, is that necessary?  I compliment you, and you knife me.

Just remember, there's no such thing as a civil war on Languish. :P
Experience bij!

garbon

Quote from: Ideologue on October 05, 2011, 10:46:26 PM

That's actually why I couldn't help but say it. :hug:

Also, I did lose a job - last year when I went on indefinite leave. :contract: