1 billion $ spending cuts proposed for Canadian army

Started by viper37, October 03, 2011, 11:54:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barrister

Quote from: Berkut on October 07, 2011, 01:20:37 PM
Quote from: Barrister on October 07, 2011, 01:13:19 PM
I suspected you wouldn't follow my advice, but I offered it all the same. -_-

I actually did not suspect that you would show this level of intellectual "flexibility" when it comes to recognizing when someone on your own side is acting so dishonestly. I can honestly say I would have expected more from you. CC is doing his full on Marty impression, and you are basically cheering him on.

I'm not biting Berk.  Troll harder.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Habbaku

Beeb, why do you not call CC on his obvious shenanigans, yet proclaim Berkut is trolling?

I guess it could be that you expect more out of Berkut, which is certainly understandable.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Barrister

Quote from: Habbaku on October 07, 2011, 01:27:28 PM
Beeb, why do you not call CC on his obvious shenanigans, yet proclaim Berkut is trolling?

I guess it could be that you expect more out of Berkut, which is certainly understandable.

*sniffs*

Nah, I don't care for this bait.  Have anything else?

Habbaku

That's okay; you don't have to answer honest questions while ignoring CC's trolling.  :)
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Berkut

Quote from: Barrister on October 07, 2011, 01:22:39 PM

I actually did not suspect that you would show this level of intellectual "flexibility" when it comes to recognizing when someone on your own side is acting so dishonestly. I can honestly say I would have expected more from you. CC is doing his full on Marty impression, and you are basically cheering him on.

Ahhh, so now not agreeing with you is trolling. Very nice.

CC lies and flings shit around like a monkey, and that is all good. Rah Rah crazy_canuck

Berkut does not agree with you that the problem is Berkut, and it must be because he is a troll.

Gotcha.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Neil

Quote from: Berkut on October 07, 2011, 09:46:39 AM
Jesus, read her comment. We are going to cut the people brought in to support operations in Afghanistan, but this won't affect front line operations! Huh? How does that work?

Why where they brought in to support front line operations if NOT having them doesn't affect front line operations?
Well, since there are no front line operations in Afghanistan anymore, they're not really needed, are they?
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Barrister

Quote from: Berkut on October 07, 2011, 01:30:08 PM
Quote from: Barrister on October 07, 2011, 01:22:39 PM

Ahhh, so now not agreeing with you is trolling. Very nice.

CC lies and flings shit around like a monkey, and that is all good. Rah Rah crazy_canuck

Berkut does not agree with you that the problem is Berkut, and it must be because he is a troll.

Gotcha.

res ipsa loquitor

Habbaku

Your silence on CC's degrading the level of discourse does, in fact, speak for itself.  It's good that you realize it.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Berkut

Quote from: Habbaku on October 07, 2011, 01:34:04 PM
Your silence on CC's degrading the level of discourse does, in fact, speak for itself.  It's good that you realize it.

Clearly BBs is not all that concerned about the level of debate to begin with.

It is interesting that he asks us to listen to his "advice" and respond, while at the same time categorically refusing to extent that same courtesy.

0 rows returned

Neil

Look, let's not lose sight of the topic here.  All this talk about CC degrading the level of discourse is taking away from the central point of discussion, which is that Berkut is a coward and a liar.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Berkut

0 rows returned

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Neil

Quote from: Berkut on October 07, 2011, 02:15:55 PM
I am no coward!
I dunno, those things always sound better with two words.  Now, my vocabulary of mild derogatory terms consists of only three words:  'liar', 'coward' and 'homo'.  I didn't think that I could get 'homo' to stick, but the other two are pretty vague and easy to throw around, and I wanted to get in on the spirit of the thread.

Razgovory

I see Berkut brought out the tribes thing again. :rolleyes:
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Habbaku

Quote from: The Brain on October 07, 2011, 02:18:02 PM
What a thread. Did CC bring out the novels yet?

I think we were on track for it, but he derailed himself before allowing it to go that far.  So, he's getting better about shooting his mouth off, at least.

-J. R. R. Tolkien