News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Do I start too many threads lately?

Started by Martinus, September 30, 2011, 09:24:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do I start too many threads lately?

Yes, but that's alright since I love your threads.
6 (46.2%)
No, there's never too many Martinus threads.
7 (53.8%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Martinus

It came to my attention that right now about 20% of all threads on the first page were started by me. It made me wonder if I am going over board there perhaps ever so slightly.

Please discuss.

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Valmy

Marty's threads shine like a shaft of gold when all around is dark
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Brazen

If I were your boss I'd definitely say yes. I can't believe how much you get paid to spend all day on here!

Viking

Yes, but Languish needs emo ghey threads from time to time.
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Grey Fox

Awesome choices.

There is never enough threads. Martinus threads, Tim threads, Seedy threads are all good.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Zanza

Martinus

Quote from: Brazen on September 30, 2011, 09:29:40 AM
If I were your boss I'd definitely say yes. I can't believe how much you get paid to spend all day on here!

I have been having a slow week at work since one of my transactions is on hold and two are to start next week.

Neil

I'm considering editing your username to Martinus Ortiz.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Martinus

Besides, as other members of the Languish lawyer cabal can probably confirm, there is such a thing as multi-lateral conference calls where someone else is taking notes.  :ph34r:

viper37

no, no, you don't post too many threads.  That's why people mock you with their silly threads, because you don't post enough about insignificant issues.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Gups

crazy canuck

Quote from: viper37 on September 30, 2011, 10:06:16 AM
no, no, you don't post too many threads.  That's why people mock you with their silly threads, because you don't post enough about insignificant issues.

Agreed we need more of Marti's wisdom.  There isnt enough comedy in the world.