Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Malthus

Quote from: Martinus on September 30, 2011, 08:09:58 AM
Quote from: Ideologue on September 30, 2011, 06:19:14 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 30, 2011, 05:20:27 AM
Quote from: Martinus on September 30, 2011, 04:02:16 AM
Can you forcibly penetrate someone orally? I mean, anyone who has seen Shawshank Redemption knows this is a tricky business.

Can't remember the name of the guy back in the 70s, but he'd force women to fellate him at gunpoint, and pull the trigger when he came.  Talk about a mess.

Yikes.  Still seems like there'd be some risks to oneself doing that; don't bullets occasionally bounce off the inside of skulls?  And create bone fragments whose movement is unpredictable?

Edit: I guess you could aim for the chest instead.

And, y'know, in that situation, speaking personally, I'd bite, given the odds of surviving through compliance would be minimal.

That's the goddamn point of my Shawshank Redemption quote - death causes the jaw to contract, thus biting off the willy of the rapist. Does noone watch classic movies anymore?

If that's actually true, how did that 70s Black dude pull his kink more than once?  ;)
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

MadImmortalMan

"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Siege

Quote from: Viking on September 29, 2011, 10:37:16 PM
Quote from: HisMajestyBOB on September 29, 2011, 10:33:41 PM
Maybe soon we can remove public urinators from the sex offender list.
Put them on a separate list, one of "people you shouldn't invite to parties".

Or teens who have sex with their significant others while not having the same birthday.

Why would teens have sex? They can wait until they get married.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Valmy

Quote from: Siege on September 30, 2011, 04:02:43 PM

Yeah well in the Western world that means waiting 10 years or more.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Admiral Yi

Because they're very, very horny.

Viking

Quote from: Admiral Yi on September 30, 2011, 05:43:40 PM

Because they're very, very horny.

+1

Time like this I have to insist that Siegy just has to be a Poe....
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

DontSayBanana

Experience bij!

Capetan Mihali

Pretty sure E.A. Poe wasn't too concerned with the sex-before-marriage "problem"...
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

Jaron

Can you forcibly penetrate someone orally? I mean, anyone who has seen Shawshank Redemption knows this is a tricky business.

Can't remember the name of the guy back in the 70s, but he'd force women to fellate him at gunpoint, and pull the trigger when he came.  Talk about a mess.

Ed Anger.
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Viking

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on September 30, 2011, 10:41:34 PM
WTF is a Poe?

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ptitlehkm94ato

From Poe's Law

Quote from: Nathan PoeWithout a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing.

Basically sometimes Siegy's over the top naïve fundamentalism convinces me that he is not an over the top naïve fundamentalist, but rather a sock puppet pretending to be a over the top naïve fundamentalist.
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Ideologue

I was hoping it referred to Edgar Allen Poe, and meant "big-headed sad person with TB."  That seems more insulting, if not as apt.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Ed Anger

Quote from: Jaron on October 01, 2011, 12:32:39 AM

Ed Anger.

It gets me harder.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive