No, but it's normal
1 (5.9%)
No, but it's odd
3 (17.6%)
I only talk to Jaron
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Ideologue

When I say "talk to yourself," I mean when you're by yourself, not in the middle of a crowded subway car or the like. :P

I think I've pretty much always talked to myself when I'm alone; I like framing my inner monologue as a dialogue, and find it helpful for figuring out problems and occasionally it amuses me.  I think it's "normal," but I might be wrong.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Martinus

Brazen

Never. I've sent myself to Coventry.

Josquius

Do we talk to ourself he says? He knows too much I thinks, I thinks we should get him.
██████
██████
██████

CountDeMoney

I live alone, so I play off the habit of talking to myself as talking to the cat.

Richard Hakluyt

I often sing to myself, take the music from popular songs or opera and improvise words that describe how my day is going. It is deeply embarrassing to me if anyone catches me doing this though apparently it is quite amusing.

Brazen

Quote from: Richard Hakluyt on September 21, 2011, 05:46:43 AM
I often sing to myself, take the music from popular songs or opera and improvise words that describe how my day is going. It is deeply embarrassing to me if anyone catches me doing this though apparently it is quite amusing.
Do you favour the tunes of One Direction of Example as your score?*

* I had to look up the current pop chart to find names I'd heard of. I couldn't hum you a single number in the top 20.

Grey Fox

I think I did. I'm never alone these days, I forgot how it is.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Richard Hakluyt

Er......make that popular songs of previous eras    :P

Martinus

Quote from: Grey Fox on September 21, 2011, 05:53:38 AM

I bet you don't talk to yourself because you are rude and told yourself to shut the fuck up.

Grey Fox

Quote from: Martinus on September 21, 2011, 06:07:09 AM
Quote from: Grey Fox on September 21, 2011, 05:53:38 AM

I bet you don't talk to yourself because you are rude and told yourself to shut the fuck up.

:lol:

What makes you think I am a rude person?
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

DGuller

When I need to talk to a highly intelligent person, sure.

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.