Started by CountDeMoney, September 15, 2011, 06:18:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

sbr

Quote from: Admiral Yi on September 20, 2011, 07:19:30 PM
Quote from: Grey Fox on September 20, 2011, 07:14:02 PM
Veteran play.

I've seen guys grab their ankle before.  These goofs just keeled over like it was nap time at kindergarden.

Team started doing that against the Oregon Ducks recently too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KzThMLSB44&feature=related

CountDeMoney

With little more than an hour remaining before the deadline to accomplish one of their top priorities, the Ravens on Tuesday reached agreement on a five-year, $61 million deal with Haloti Ngata, ensuring that one of the game's most dominant interior linemen will be a fixture on their defense for the foreseeable future.

Neil

Good.  Now they can focus on fixing the defensive scheme.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Neil on September 20, 2011, 09:54:05 PM

Scheme's not the problem.  Problem is a secondary that's the equivalent of the Walking Dead.

Neil

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 20, 2011, 10:12:31 PM
Scheme's not the problem.  Problem is a secondary that's the equivalent of the Walking Dead.
Which is why it's a bad idea to man the corners up on everybody unless you're getting a pass rush.  Actually, a pass rush without having to blitz seven guys would cover up a lot of problems.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Neil on September 20, 2011, 10:43:51 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 20, 2011, 10:12:31 PM
Which is why it's a bad idea to man the corners up on everybody unless you're getting a pass rush.  Actually, a pass rush without having to blitz seven guys would cover up a lot of problems.

No point blitzing against a West Coast gunslinger like Hasselbeck.  The ball's gone by the time you get there.  So the corners have to be able to step up.  They can't do that on crutches.

Ed Anger

Quote"An operation by state narcotics agents that tracked a shipment of high-grade marijuana from Northern California led police to a suburban Kentucky house and two National Football League players, law enforcement authorities said. Cincinnati Bengals teammates Jerome Simpson and Anthony Collins, both 25, were at Simpson's home in Crestview Hills, Ky. on Tuesday, when a package allegedly containing 2.5 pounds of marijuana arrived at the house in what authorities called a controlled delivery."

lol
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on September 21, 2011, 07:51:34 PM
Quote"An operation by state narcotics agents that tracked a shipment of high-grade marijuana from Northern California led police to a suburban Kentucky house and two National Football League players, law enforcement authorities said. Cincinnati Bengals teammates Jerome Simpson and Anthony Collins, both 25, were at Simpson's home in Crestview Hills, Ky. on Tuesday, when a package allegedly containing 2.5 pounds of marijuana arrived at the house in what authorities called a controlled delivery."

lol

lol x 2

Neil

Well, it's nice to know that the Bengal Way survives.

MadBurgerMaker

Hm.  It does kind of seem like it's been a while since a Bengal got arrested.  A few months, right?  They've been slacking off a bit.

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

CountDeMoney

Quote from: jimmy olsen on September 22, 2011, 03:38:29 AM
Playoff projections already! Really? :yeahright:

Sounds like something you'd do.  Moron.

derspiess

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on September 21, 2011, 10:54:30 PM
Hm.  It does kind of seem like it's been a while since a Bengal got arrested.  A few months, right?  They've been slacking off a bit.

Technically, Ced Benson was in jail 3 weeks ago.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall