News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

In London for a bachelor party

Started by Pedrito, September 19, 2011, 03:39:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pedrito

I'll be in London from 9/30 to 10/2: a friend of mine is going to marry, and we'll make our best to have him change his mind: suggestions, anyone?  :menace:

I'd love to meet the Languish Londoners, but I think my schedule will be pretty tight (booze, hangover recovery, more booze, more recovery, even more booze with a lot of italian and english friends): anyone up for a flexible meeting (in the sense that, if one doesn't show, there's no problem)?

:cheers:  :bowler:

L.
b / h = h / b+h

27 Zoupa Points, redeemable at the nearest liquor store! :woot:

Brazen

I'll turn up as the stripper to kill two birds with one stone  :bowler:

I have a pretty free schedule that weekend :cheers:

Ideologue

Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

CountDeMoney

Look for all the mopeds chained to the bike rack outside the pub.

Richard Hakluyt

Can't make it, especially for only an offchance.

What places are you guys planning to go to? Is London a popular place for Italian stag parties?

Duque de Bragança

Sheilbh

I should be around.  May be on a Bristol trip that weekend for someone's birthday though...
Let's bomb Russia!

Warspite

I'll be at a stag night myself (ie bachelor party), so the only way we can meet up is if our parties happen to run into each other.  :lol:
" SIR – I must commend you on some of your recent obituaries. I was delighted to read of the deaths of Foday Sankoh (August 9th), and Uday and Qusay Hussein (July 26th). Do you take requests? "

OVO JE SRBIJA
BUDALO, OVO JE POSTA

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Pedrito on September 19, 2011, 03:39:41 AM
I'll be in London from 9/30 to 10/2: a friend of mine is going to marry, and we'll make our best to have him change his mind: suggestions, anyone?  :menace:

Aren't you married?
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

PDH

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on September 19, 2011, 12:10:44 PM

Aren't you married?
He's Italian.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Martinus

PDH

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Barrister

Quote from: PDH on September 19, 2011, 12:22:05 PM
Quote from: Peter Wiggin on September 19, 2011, 12:10:44 PM

Aren't you married?
He's Italian.

WHat's worse - so is his wife.   :ph34r:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

mongers

I'm in London on the Sunday from 11am onwards.  :bowler:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"