Main Menu

Hamas Denounces Palestinian Statehood Bid

Started by jimmy olsen, September 17, 2011, 04:59:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmy olsen

Fucktards <_<

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4123293,00.html

QuoteHamas to Abbas: UN bid 'empty of content'

Terror group slams PA leader's speech on UN membership bid, refusing to support it claiming it de facto recognizes State of Israel, hinders Palestinian refugees' right of return

Elior Levy
Published:    09.17.11, 09:10 / Israel News

Not all Palestinians are in favor of the United Nations' bid: Following the dramatic speech made by Palestinian Authority leader Mahmoud Abbas on Friday, serious disagreements between Fatah and Hamas rose to the surface once more.

After the self-restrain Hamas chose to display in recent months in regards to Abbas' diplomatic moves, the terror organization has now decided to make its stance clear.

Hamas announced that the UN bid is empty of content, claiming they could not support it because it de facto recognizes the State of Israel along the 1967 borders.

Hamas official Yusef Rizka, political advisor to Hamas Prime Minister in Gaza Ismail Haniyeh, criticized Abbas and the Palestinian Authority, claiming the Palestinian leader's speech "left some issues undefined and unclear on a legal level."

Rizka said he is not sure how Abbas can say the Palestinian plan will not affect the issue of refugees and the legitimacy of the Palestine Liberation Organization, while British legal experts made it clear that this bid can affect them both.

Rizka was referring to the London meeting between Fatah Central Committee member Saeb Erekat and British legal experts back in August.

During that meeting, Erekat warned that the Palestinian statehood bid might have legal repercussions preventing Palestinian refugees from their right of return, as well as hurt the legal status of the PLO.

The Palestinians Authority quickly clarified that they had obtained other legal opinions stating the UN bid does not endanger the status of refugees.

'Abbas' personal plans'
In his speech Friday, Abbas took a jab at Hamas, stressing that the PLO is the chief organization representing the Palestinian people.

"We are the only legitimate representative of the Palestinian people and we intend to keep going until we secure full independence," he said.

Hamas spokesman Fawzi Barhoum addressed Abbas' speech, saying its intention was to "market negotiations with Israel."

Barhoum added that the Palestinian president's plan to demand full membership in the UN is "part of his own personal plans having to do with the fate of the Palestine people."

The Hamas spokesperson added that Abbas is acting without consulting the Palestinian people and their political factions.

Barhoum stated that Hamas will not support any plan which recognizes Israel or goes against the Palestinian people's rights, especially their right of return and self-determination. He also added that Abbas' speech goes against the reconciliation agreement between Hamas and Fatah.

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Slargos

Hamas leadership prefers war to peace since peace would destabilize their political influence. Big fucking whoop at 11.  :rolleyes:
Dios mio, Johnny, but you can be a fucktard sometimes.

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Slargos on September 17, 2011, 05:39:54 AM
Hamas leadership prefers war to peace since peace would destabilize their political influence. Big fucking whoop at 11.  :rolleyes:
Dios mio, Johnny, but you can be a fucktard sometimes.
I know, but I can still denounce them for that.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Razgovory

That's like denouncing a dog for licking it's own balls.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Siege

There is only one way to resolve the West Jordanian problem.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Queequeg

Quote from: Siege on September 17, 2011, 11:37:04 PM
Thank you, Siege.  You have forever disabused me of the notion that the Israelis are the unambiguous good guys. 
Quote from: PDH on April 25, 2009, 05:58:55 PM
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."

Siege

Quote from: Queequeg on September 18, 2011, 09:53:49 AM
Quote from: Siege on September 17, 2011, 11:37:04 PM
Thank you, Siege.  You have forever disabused me of the notion that the Israelis are the unambiguous good guys. 

If by good guy you meant Eurowheenie good guy, then I would fucking jump with no weapons into the middle of a palestinian peace demostration before becoming your castrated "good guy".

Fucking faggot.

Take your fucking weakness with you and stay out of my sight.

Razgovory

Quote from: Siege on September 18, 2011, 10:06:17 AM

Spoken like a true Arab.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Queequeg

Quote from: Siege on September 18, 2011, 10:06:17 AM
If by good guy you meant Eurowheenie good guy, then I would fucking jump with no weapons into the middle of a palestinian peace demostration before becoming your castrated "good guy".

Fucking faggot.

:lol:
Oh, IDF.  You're a long way from Operation Entebbe, aren't you? 
Quote from: PDH on April 25, 2009, 05:58:55 PM
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."

Neil

Siege isn't in the IDF anymore.  He's in the scrub squad that is the US Army.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Siege

Pffeeww. I thought for a moment Neil was going to say that I could jump unarmed in the middle of a palestinian mob because they would think I was one of them.
I am being persecuted here in Languish.

Neil

You are persecuted just like any other criminal.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.