Main Menu

The New Sarah Palin Book

Started by alfred russel, September 16, 2011, 11:35:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sbr

Quote from: Ed Anger on September 16, 2011, 03:05:22 PM
At least Glen Rice got to tap that ass.

I salute you bro.

Glen Rice nailed Sarah Palin?  That is the most fantastic, random thing I have ever heard. 

I used to like Glen Rice though. :(

Richard Hakluyt

I find her extraordinarily unattractive, I've seen better looking women in Lidl in Preston (this is a very severe comment).

Viking

Quote from: Richard Hakluyt on September 16, 2011, 08:42:07 PM
I find her extraordinarily unattractive, I've seen better looking women in Lidl in Preston (this is a very severe comment).

She's 47. She looks good for her age.
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Viking on September 16, 2011, 11:39:05 AM
I read about how she was a cokewhore who loves the black cock in Norwegian newspapers, but I pretty much assumed that was the normal Republicans are Ev0l schtick we get here in the press.

There's been plenty asked about what she was doing all that time bouncing around several colleges for a couple years.  Never came clean with it.

I assumed the cokewhoredom was part of the story, but the black cock makes it extra special.  LOL THATS WHAT GARBON SAID

Caliga

This is almost too good to be true. :hmm:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Viking

isn't this book by the guy who moved in next to her and she tried to have evicted or something?

edit: yes it was...
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

11B4V

Quote from: alfred russel on September 16, 2011, 11:35:44 AM
Does anyone have thoughts on this? It tells the story of her sleeping with a college basketball player, and using drugs.

:lmfao:no
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

garbon

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 16, 2011, 08:44:19 PM
I assumed the cokewhoredom was part of the story, but the black cock makes it extra special.  LOL THATS WHAT GARBON SAID

:huh:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Razgovory

Quote from: Caliga on September 16, 2011, 09:43:33 PM
This is almost too good to be true. :hmm:

Honestly, I don't care for this type of politics of personal destruction.  I didn't like Palin in 2008 and this doesn't change my opinion of her.  Still, I don't care for this type of scandal bullshit.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Ed Anger

Quote from: sbr on September 16, 2011, 08:41:35 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on September 16, 2011, 03:05:22 PM
At least Glen Rice got to tap that ass.

I salute you bro.

Glen Rice nailed Sarah Palin?  That is the most fantastic, random thing I have ever heard. 

I used to like Glen Rice though. :(

It was on Deadspin. Of course, that site is a bunch of chatty NOO YAWK fags, so who knows?
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Eddie Teach

Quote from: garbon on September 16, 2011, 09:58:55 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 16, 2011, 08:44:19 PM

:huh:

Race traitor.  :mad:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.