Bhutan's beloved "Dragon King" marries his commoner bride

Started by jimmy olsen, October 13, 2011, 04:01:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solmyr

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Neil

Quote from: Sheilbh on October 14, 2011, 07:14:31 AM
Quote from: Valmy on October 13, 2011, 09:42:35 AMIt happens in some of those smaller countries.  Didn't Liechtenstein vote it's prince more powers?
I think Sark voted to keep the feudal system until the European Court of Human Rights said they couldn't.
Yet another example of massive overreach by the ECHR.  Those scumbags are going to be first against the wall when the EU goes down.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Zanza

Quote from: Neil on October 14, 2011, 08:37:27 AMYet another example of massive overreach by the ECHR.  Those scumbags are going to be first against the wall when the EU goes down.
The ECHR is not part of the EU, it's an institution of the CoE.

Valmy

Quote from: Zanza on October 14, 2011, 10:21:02 AM

The Church of England's power is impressive.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Zanza

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Valmy on October 14, 2011, 10:21:57 AM
Quote from: Zanza on October 14, 2011, 10:21:02 AM

The Church of England's power is impressive.
The van Hellsing Organization or more formally, The Royal Order of Protestant Knights is at their service. -_-
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Neil

You guys let Russia in the Council of Europe?

Well, I guess Europe is already lost.  You're all Slavs to me now.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017